You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro 2 Gauge Console Pressure and Depth Gauge, Imperial
Product OverviewThis Scubapro two-gauge console includes a compact plastic-case pressure gauge and a standard size oil-filled analog depth gauge with linear Bourdon tube design, both mounted in an in-line console boot. The Scuba Pro 2 Gauge Console is a lightweight and compact console with a durable impact resistant boot that accommodates the pressure and depth gauges. The Scuba Pro 2 Gauge Console is great as a primary or back-up instrument for recreational or more experienced divers. This compact all-in-one console has recessed instrument compartments to protect the instruments face. The boot is equipped with multiple lanyard attachment points to keep the instruments close-at-hand and not damaging the marine environment.
The oil filled depth gauge has a readout from 0' to 200' of depth with bright red indicator Marks at 10' to 20' to indicate decompression and safety stop requirements if required. The gauge is equipped with a red maximum depth indicator (MDI). The MDI needle will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key data for repetitive dives. The gauge face has a red background from 130' to 200' to indicate depths beyond normal sport diving limits. The depth gauge has a luminous dial for easy reading in night or low light conditions. The depth gauge is also equipped with a temperature gauge that has a readout from 20 degreesF to 120 degreesF. Thermometer has a bright orange temperature indicator needle.
The submersible pressure gauge (SPG) has a readout from 0 to 6,000 in 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 psi numerical increments. A red reserve air zone displays at 0 to 1,000 psi and safety in low air situations. Like the depth gauge the SPG has a luminous dial for easy reading. The pressure gauge comes with a 7/16" treaded 34.5" (87.5cm) high pressure hose.
- Lightweight and Compact Console
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Primary or Back-Up Instrument for Recreational or More-Experienced Divers
- Compact All-In-One Console
- Recessed Instrument Compartments, Protect Instruments Face
- Luminous Dials for Easy-Reading in Night or Low Light Conditions
- Multiple Lanyard Attachment Points
- Depth Gauge:
- Oil Filled Depth Gauge
- Linear Bourdon Tube Design
- Readout from 0' to 200'
- Bright Red Indicator Marks at 10' to 20' for Decompression and Safety Stop Requirements
- Red Background 130' to 200' Indicates Depth Beyond Sport Limits
- Maximum Depth Indicator (MDI)
- MDI: Helps Planning and Logging Repetitive Dives
- Temperature Gauge: Readout from 20 degreesF to 120 degreesF
- Bright Orange Thermometer Indicator Needle
- Pressure Gauge:
- Readout from 0 to 6,000 psi
- Numerical Increments: 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 psi
- Red Reserve Air Zone Display: 0 to 1,000 psi
- Case: Non-Corrosive Plastic
- 7/16 Threaded 34.5 (87.5cm) High Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Pressure Readout||0-6000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||34.5 (87.5cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Case: Plastic|
|Depth Readout||0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Type||Linear Bourdon Tube Design|
|Thermometer||Temperature Readings from 20 degreesF to 120 degreesF|
|SPG Luminous Dial|
|Depth Gauge Materials|
|0' to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial|
|Max Depth Indicator|
|Linear Bourdon Tube Design|
|Temperature Readings from 20 degreesF to 120 degreesF|