You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Scubapro 2 Gauge Console is a lightweight and compact console with a durable impact resistant boot that accommodates the pressure and depth gauges. The Scubapro 2 Gauge Console is great as a primary or back-up instrument for recreational or more experienced divers. This compact all-in-one console has recessed instrument compartments to protect the instruments face. The boot is equipped with lanyard attachment eyelet to keep the instruments close at hand and not damaging the marine environment.
The oil filled depth gauge has a readout from 0' to 150' of depth with bright orange indicator marks at 10' and 20' to indicate decompression and safety stop requirements if needed. The gauge is equipped with a maximum depth indicator (MDI). The MDI needle will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key data for repetitive dives. The depth gauge has a luminous dial for easy reading in night or low light conditions.
The submersible pressure gauge (SPG) has a readout from 0 to 5,000 in 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 psi numerical increments. Like the depth gauge the SPG has a luminous dial for easy reading. The pressure gauge comes with a 7/16" threaded 34.5" (87.5cm) high-pressure hose. Both instruments measure 1.96" (55mm) in diameter. The console comes with an instrument instruction.
- Lightweight and Compact Console
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Primary or Back-Up Instrument for Recreational or More-Experienced Divers
- Compact All-In-One Console
- Recessed Instrument Compartments, Protect Instruments Face
- Luminous Dials for Easy-Reading in Night or Low Light Conditions
- Lanyard Attachment Brackets
- Instrument Diameters: 1.96 (55mm)
- Complete w/Instrument Instructions
- Depth Gauge:
- Oil Filled Depth Gauge
- Readout from 0 to 150'
- Bright Orange Indicator Marks at 10' & 20' for Decompression & Safety Stop Requirements
- Maximum Depth Indicator (MDI)
- MDI: Helps in Planning & Logging Repetitive Dives
- Pressure Gauge:
- Readout from 0 to 5,000 psi
- Numerical Increments: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 & 5,000 psi
- 7/16 Threaded 34.5 (87.5cm) High Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|Gauge Dimensions||Diameter: 1.96 (55mm)|
|Hose Length||34.5 (87.5cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Case: Brass|
|Depth Readout||0' to 150'|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 1.96 (55mm)|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|0 to 5,000 psi|
|Diameter: 1.96 (55mm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials|
|0' to 150'|
|Diameter: 1.96 (55mm)|
|Depth Luminous Dial|
|Max Depth Indicator|