You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Aqua Lung Wenoka series of knives offers divers the perfect knife accessory. The time proven and sought after patented Squeeze Lock design allows the user to securely lock the knife in its sheath and allows for easy release with a squeeze of the handle. The knife offers a variety of color and mounting options and can easily be mounted to the left pocket of most Aqua Lung BC's. Knife has a 3" 3" (7.6cm) blade, with an overall length of 6.5" (16.5cm). Blade is made from 304 series stainless steel. Patented locking mechanism securely locks knife in sheath, but releases easily with a squeeze of the handle (Patent #5,926,959). Variable mounting options of stainless-steel barnacle nuts & bolts are included for mounting through fabric or for installation on buoyancy compensators with knife grommets. Hose mounting straps are included for mounting to the BC inflator hose. Locking belt clip is integrated into sheath for attaching knife to webbing. Sheath has molded strap slots for use with optional rubber leg straps.
- Perfect Knife Accessory
- Aqua Lung Wenoka Series of Knives
- Time Proven & Sought After Patented Squeeze Lock Design
- Securely Locks Knife In-Sheath & Allows Easy Release
- Variety of Color & Mounting Options
- Easily Mounted to Left Pocket of Most Aqua Lung BC's
- Blade Length: 3 3 (7.6cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5 (16.5 cm)
- Blade Steel: 304 Series Stainless Steel
- Tip Style: Blunt
- Blade Type: Serrated Edge w/Line Cutter
- Multi-Purpose Tool: Yes
- Mounting Options:
Stainless Steel Barnacle Nuts & Bolts
Hose Mounting Straps
Locking Belt Clip
Molded Strap Slots for Optional Leg Strap Mounting
- Sheath Material: Plastic
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||3 3 (7.6cm)|
|Overall Length||6.5 (16.5 cm)|
|Blade Steel||304 Series Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||Serrated Edge|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
this knife is the perfect size for what you need. i have used it in both fresh and salt water for 12 dives so far and enjoy how easy it is to take it out of the scabbard and more importantly, then to return it. i use two s of olive oil since it is stainless steel and it works fine so if you do not want to pay for the titanium, this is a nice cost effective knife.