You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWhether you're just starting out on your diving journey or looking to explore new underwater adventures, Suunto Zoop Novo has everything you need. With your easy-to-understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright backlit display, all you need to do is suit up, dive down, and enjoy the view. This simple to use dive computer includes full decompression capabilities, five dive modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free and Off) and straight-forward, menu-based Suunto user interface. The Zoop Novo dive computer from Suunto is a wrist-mounted computer that will not only enhance your time under water; it will also help you be a safer diver without breaking the bank. Its ability to operate in air, nitrox, gauge and free dive modes, safety features (decompression stop data, audible alarms, and easy-to-read display), and simple menus mean the Zoop Novo will provide critical dive data when it is needed quickly and accurately. It employs the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), which is an algorithm developed to calculate decompression stops; this algorithm is a model used to determine how much gas is accumulated during a dive and how much time is required at your safety stop(s) to safely surface.
Suunto's Zoop Novo is PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 140-hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive's valuable data. Because this computer is wrist mounted, there's never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All that information is available at a moment's notice, right on your wrist. In addition, the Zoop Novo's has a new back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The ZOOP Novo provides a depth display to 260' (80m), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24-hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1.5-degrees F (1-degrees C) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 10,000' (3,000m). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars). The Zoop Novo is powered by a user replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium-ion battery. The Zoop Novo can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements. The Zoop Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use. Computer comes with a quick guide.
Writing in a log book is time consuming and if you don't have good handwriting illegible. Log books are small and difficult to fill in the blanks. TheOptional Suunto USB Download Kit (see SKU: SQTPCUSBD) is for uploading logbook dives to a PC/MAC to optionally store and organize the data, compute statistics, simulate dives and personalize the logbook file. Rather than filling out the logbook, just print out your log sheets to prove your diving experience. The USB cable enables you to connect your dive computer toSuunto DM5, available for PC and Mac.
- Wrist Mounted Computer
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free & Off
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000m)
- Maximum Operating Depth: 260' (80m)
- 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5-Degrees F (1-Degrees C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 140-Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
Although Suunto Computers have User Replaceable Batteries, Suunto Recommends that Battery Replacement be done by an Authorized Suunto Dealer.
Flooding of Computer due to Improper Battery Installation by Consumer is Not Covered by the Suunto Warranty.
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast & Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- 4 Button Interface
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- Quick Guide
- Optional Suunto USB Download Kit:
Print Out Legible Dive Sheets
PC/MAC Based Program
Cable Enables Connection of Dive Computer to Suunto DM5
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)|
|Maximum Operating Depth||260' (80m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Up to 10,000' (3,000m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free & Off|
|Memory Capacity||140 Hour Profile Logbook|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this gage for my husband for Christmas because on our last dive trip both of us had used the Suunto and really liked it. If my gage ever breaks/doesnt work anymore I will surely buy this one. J Scholz