You have no items in your shopping cart.
Suunto Cobra Computer with QD and USB Cable
Product OverviewSuunto Cobra is an air-integrated console-mounted dive computer that combines versatile features with a user-friendly design and navigation capabilities. Suunto Cobra simplifies your diving experience because all the information you need relating to depth, time, tank pressure and decompression status is available on one easy-to-read screen. The three-button operation makes the Cobra a snap to use; even if you're wearing thick dive gloves It is air and nitrox compatible and offers you every opportunity to make the most of your time underwater The Cobra displays your tank pressure and remaining air time; two key features to keep you safe and below the surface as-long-as-possible. The Cobra graphs each dive profile and has a dive simulator, which offers you to run through your dive without getting your feet wet!
Navigating the Menu:
Suunto Cobra has four main operating modes - TIME mode (TIME), DIVE mode (DIVE), PLAN mode (PLAN), and MEMORY mode (MEMORY). To toggle between the main modes, press the MODE button. To select a sub mode in DIVE, PLAN and MEMORY modes, press the UP/DOWN buttons. Simple, intuitive and user friendly the Cobra. The Cobra uses the Suunto RGBM algorithm developed by Suunto and Bruce R. Wienke, BSc, MSc, PhD. The goal of Suunto is to keep you safe. The computer has a 36 hour of diving logbook memory. The Cobra provides audible alarms and notifications for dive time, maximum depth, tank pressure, high pO2, fast ascents, and decompression ceiling violations. The Cobra has a back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives. Cobra provides a depth display range from 0' to 492' (0 meters to 150 meters) with an operational range of 0' to 262' (0 meters to 80 meters), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24-hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1.5°F (1°C) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 10,000' (3,000 meters). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars). The Cobra is powered by a user replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium ion battery. The Cobra has a pressure readout of 4,000 psi (300 bars) with a maximum allowed pressure of 5,000 psi (360 bars). The Computer can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements. Computer comes with an owner's manual and USB cable. For safety of your investment the Cobra is equipped with a quick disconnect hose fitting allowing you to disconnect the computer from the 7/16" threaded high pressure hose. This feature allows you to stow your computer separately from your regulator system and is convenient for logging and downloading dive information. Computer comes with a quick guide and owner's manual.
- PC Compatible
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Guide
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000 meters)
- Maximum Depth Display: 492' (150 meters)
- Operational Depth Display: 262' (80 meters)
- 12 or 24-Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5°:F (1°:C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 36 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions
- 0 to 5,000 psi (360 bars) Display
- Suitable for 4,000 psi (300 bars) Cylinders
- Hose Thread: 7/16 with QD Fitting
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)|
|Depth Display||492' (150 meters), Operational Display: 262' (80 meters)|
|Altitude Adjustable||10,000' (3,000 meters)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||36 Hour Profile & Logbook Memory|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Lithium Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
|Pressure Display||4,000 psi (300 bars)|
I absolutely love my new Cobra air integrated dive computer! I received it shortly after ordering it and it works wonderfully. It is well built with quality parts and I am completely satisfied with this purchase. I will be shopping again at Scuba.com for my other diving needs.