You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic OCi Dive Computer
Product OverviewIntroducing the OCi for the diver that wants it all, Oceanic means that literally. The OCi represents the next step forward in recreational wireless air-integrated (optional see Transmitter SKU: OCNATT) dive computers from Oceanic. They combined the technology of their advanced OC1, the styling of the bestselling OCS and some new features into one incredibly capable dive computer. The "i" stands for Incredible. The Oceanic OCi is an advanced all-in-one dive computer featuring Oceanic's exclusive Dual Algorithm, wireless air-integration, digital compass, and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight housing, not only is the OCi powered by Oceanic's ground breaking dual algorithm technology but it can handle up to 4 gases, calculate nitrogen during a free dive (in the new tech free mode), enable you to select between salt or fresh water and it even automatically adjusts your altitude. The customizable alarms and digital compass are just icing on the cake. Oh, and let us not forget that it functions pretty well as a watch too. Feature for feature the OCi has no competition.
The OCi Computer is powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis). The computer has a 495' (150m) depth rating with advanced digital compass that provides north, reference, auto home, and declination adjustment (see NOAA's NGDC geomagnetic chart) and can switch between 4-independent transmitters (with optional see Transmitter SKU: OCNATT), with up to 4-Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 will meet all your today diving needs and those in the future!
No need to stow it in your gear bag while traveling or every day for that matter. The computers advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer. You may never want to take it off! When diving the computer has deep stop with countdown timer, gauge mode with run-timer, watch, norm (Air/Nitrox) gauge, free dive, and tech free dive modes of operation. The computer is water or push button activated. Want to customize your own safety factors? The OCi Computer provides personal conservative factor adjustments (PCFA). Each level of the PCFA provides no decompression limits for the next dive +3,000' (920m) altitude adjustment.
The computers altitude algorithm is based on the NOAA model and provide altitude adjustability from 2,000' to 14,000' (610m to 4,200m). The computer has an operational (Gauge/Free Dive Modes) depth of 495' (150m) with a (NORM Mode) depth of 330' (100m). When in low light conditions the OCi is equipped with Ocean-Glo backlight with an adjustable duration function. The computer is powered by a CR2450 lithium battery that can provide up to 300-dive hours. The computer allows battery hot swap to retain dive data along with a graphic low battery indicator.
With the optional transmitter (see SKU: OCNATT) you will be able to take advantage of all the wire-less air integrated functions of the OCi computer. When coupled with the transmitter the OCi provides the following unique features:
Air Time Remaining:
The Air Time Remaining feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell exactly how much time you can remain underwater. The OCi Dive Computer continually displays air-time remaining via a numerical bar graph in addition to cylinder pressure. You may also display air-time remaining in oversized digits at any time with the press of a button.
Dive Time Remaining:
Dive Time Remaining, like Air Time Remaining provides a Real" number in minutes. This calculation combines Air Time Remaining, nitrogen and oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time. The OCi features push-button or automatic activation, triggered by water contact. A benefit of push button activation is easily verifying operation and cylinder pressure (if coupled with transmitter), but in case you forget, or simply choose not to activate your computer, it can be as simple as jumping in the water.
Other features of the OCi Computer are alarm acknowledgment (u/w de-activation), ascent rate range, accent rate maximum, decompression capacity of 10' to 60' (3m to 18m), deep stop function, automatic safety stop prompt, audible alarms, calendar/clock, 24 hour time to fly countdown, calculated de-saturation fly countdown, dive mode displays, high O2 and PO2 alarm/warnings, 24 dive on-board log capacity, temperature display, nitrogen and oxygen tissue loading and loading bar graphs, no decompression time remaining, O2 time remaining, variable ascent rate bar graph, set maximum depth alarm, FO2 value (%) for 4 gases, maximum PO2 alarm, free dive settings, unit of measurement setting and much more. The OCi Computer comes with a USB cable, Oceanic Ocean Log PC/MAC download, and PC setting upload, durable wrist band with extender, user upgradeable firmware and digital online class.
- For Diver-That-Wants-It-All, Oceanic Mean's-that-Literally
- Represents Next Step Forward in Recreational Wireless Air-Integrated Dive Computers
- Combined Technology of Advanced OC1, Styling Best Selling OCS with New Features
- The i Stands for Incredible
- Oceanic's Dual Algorithm:½:
Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis)½:
Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Advanced All-In-One Dive Computer
- Wireless Air-Integration, Digital Compass, Remote Buddy Pressure Check
- Strong, Lightweight Housing
- Advanced Digital Compass:
Declination Adjustment (see NOAA's NGDC geomagnetic chart)
- Switch Between 4-Independent Transmitters, with up to 4-NITROX Mixes to 100% O2
- Meet All-your-Today Diving Needs and Those-in-the-Future
- Computers Advanced Watch Functions:½:
Great Timepiece for Every-Day-Use½:
Alternate Time Zone½:
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Gauge Mode with Run-Timer
- Watch, Norm (AIR/NITROX), Gauge, Free Dive and Tech Free Dive Modes of Operation
- Water or Push Button Activated
- Personal Conservative Factor Adjustments (PCFA)
- PCFA: Provides No Deco Limits for Next Dive +3,000' (920m) Altitude Adjustment
- Altitude Algorithm Based on NOAA Model
- Altitude Adjustability from 2,000' to 14,000' (610m to 4,200meters)
- Operational (Gauge/Free Dive Modes) Depth of 495' (150m)
- Operational (NORM Mode) Depth of 330' (100m)
- Ocean-Glo Backlight with Adjustable Duration Function for Low Light Conditions
- Computer: User Replaceable CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Battery Hot Swap to Retain-Dive-Data
- Graphic Low Battery Indicator
- Transmitter: User Replaceable 3.6-Volt CR2 Battery
- Battery Life: 300-Dive Hours
- Alarm Acknowledgment, Ascent Rate Range, Ascent Rate Maximum
- Decompression Capacity of 10' to 60' (3m to 18m), Deep Stop Function
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt
- (Optional) Air Time Remaining (ATR):½:
Calculates: Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, Decompression Status½:
Combines Data for Accurate ATR
- (Optional) Dive Time Remaining (DTR):½:
Calculation Combines: Air Time Remaining and Nitrogen and Oxygen Absorption½:
Combines Data for Accurate DTR
- Audible Alarms, Calendar/Clock, 24 Hour Time to Fly Countdown
- Dive Mode Displays, High O2 and PO2 Alarm/Warnings
- Calculated De-Saturation Fly Countdown
- 24 Dive On-Board Log Capacity
- Temperature Display
- Nitrogen and Oxygen Tissue Loading & Loading Bar Graphs
- No Deco Time Remaining, O2 Time Remaining, Variable Ascent Rate Bar Graph
- Set Max Depth Alarm, FO2 Value (%) for 4 Gases
- Max PO2 Alarm
- Free Dive Settings, Unit of Measurement Setting and Much More
- USB Cable, Oceanic Ocean Log PC/MAC Download, & PC Setting Upload
- Durable Wrist Band
- User Upgradeable Firmware
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Dual: Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell Data Basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16c Data Basis)|
|Depth Display||Norm (Air/Nitrox): 330' (100m)
Gauge/Free Dive Modes: 495' (150m)
|Altitude Adjustable||2,000' to 14,000' (610m to 4,200meters)|
|Operating Modes||5 Operating Modes:
Tech Free Dive
|Back Light||Yes, Adjustable|
|Memory Capacity||On-Board 24 Dive Log|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Lithium Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|