You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Quad Wrist Computer
Product OverviewMares latest dive computer. Magnificently clear, super user-friendly and with a wealth of great features! Clear display with jumbo size information, two customizable fields for ancillary information and four buttons for intuitive user interface. The Quad Computer has mirrored button function during dive, option to view dive time including seconds and a runaway decompression alarm. This multi-gas capable computer has a decompression dive planner with user adjustable surface interval and a long battery life, with a user replaceable CR2450 battery.
The Mares Quad Dive Computer is ready to grow with you, with software upgradeability. Keep your dive computer up-to-date with the latest Mares developments. Segment display provides needle-sharp information combined with intelligent placement of information for easiest readability. A mineral-glass-display tempered glass with superior scratch resistance and improved readability in all diving conditions and viewing angles. Gas switching, setting the computer to include one or more oxygen enriched - gases (up to 99%) in addition to your main gas; allow you to benefit from shorter decompression times by switching gases during the dive.
Computer has a maximum depth display of 492' (150m), a memory capacity of 38 hours, can be set for imperial or metric units of measure, fresh or saltwater diving environments. The Quad Computer features a stopwatch, power indicator and a plan mode function. If you use for multiple divers or for resort dive operations the computer has a residual nitrogen reset function. When diving the Quad, you can choose to use audio alarms or just visual depending on your diving needs. Monitor your ascent rate and dive at altitudes up to 12,100' (3,700m) with this RGBM Mare-Wienke based algorithm dive computer. The computer has a quartz clock function that provides time and date in a 12 or 24-hour format.
The Quad has a backlight function for diving in low light conditions and can be used with air, nitrox or as a bottom timer device. When diving the wrist computer will provide current depth, maximum depth, stopwatch, dive time, temperature, and when ascending, ascent speed in feet or meters per minute. The computer is compatible with download/upload options for PC or MAC computers. Computer comes with a durable rubber wrist band and comes with an owner's manual. For Download Interface See Mares PC Interface for Dive Link 2 (SKU: MRSPCDL2).
- Wealth of Great Features Mares½:Latest Dive Computer
- Magnificently Clear, Super User-Friendly Design
- Clear Display with Jumbo Size Information
- Two Customizable Fields for Ancillary Information
- 4-Buttons for Intuitive User Interface
- Mirrored Button Function During Dive
- Option to View Dive Time Including Seconds, Great for Safety Stops
- Runaway Decompression Alarm
- Decompression Dive Planner w/User Adjustable Surface Interval
- User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- Software Upgradeability, Ready to Grow w/You
- Segment Display, Provides Needle-Sharp Information
- Intelligent Placement of Information for Easiest Readability
- Mineral Glass Display:
Superior Scratch Resistance
Improved Readability in All Diving Conditions & Viewing Angles
- Gas Switching:
One or More Oxygen Enriched - Gases (up to 99%)
Switching Gases During the Dive
Benefit from Shorter Decompression Times
- Maximum Depth Display: 492' (150m)
- Memory Capacity: 38 Hours
- Imperial or Metric Units of Measure
- Set for Fresh or Saltwater Diving
- Stopwatch, Power Indicator and Plan Mode Functions
- Residual Nitrogen Reset, Audio and Visual Alarms, Ascent Rate Functions
- Altitude Adjustable to 12,100' (3,700m)
- Algorithm: RGBM Mare-Wienke
- Clock: Quartz, Time and Date
- 12 or 24-Hour Format
- Back Light Function for Diving in Low Light Conditions
- Air, Nitrox or Bottom Timer Device
- Dive Mode:
Current Depth, Maximum Depth
Stopwatch, Dive Time and Temperature
Ascending: Ascent Speed in Feet or Meters per Minute
- Download/Upload Options for PC or MAC Computers
- Durable Rubber Wrist Band
- For Download Interface See Mares PC Interface for Dive Link 2 (SKU: MRSPCDL2)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm|
|Depth Display||492' (150m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,100' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox & Bottom Timer|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
This Mares wrist computer is great, got it just before my trip to Bonaire and I dived 3 and sometimes 4 times a day for 6 days. Clear, nice big screen, easy to read and easy to understand, on the night dives it was perfect, just enough light to see all the info I needed to see. After over 22 dives the battery was still at 90%, the price is great, my buddies couldnt believe I paid under $400.00 for it. A Great Dive Computer.