You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares PC Interface for Dive Link 2For Quad, Quad Air, Puck Pro+ and Smart Computers
Product OverviewWriting in a log book is time consuming and if you don't have good handwriting illegible. Log books are small and difficult to fill in the blanks. The Mares PC Interface for Dive Link 2 is designed to downloading logbook information from Quad, Quad Air, Smart and Puck Pro + Dive Computers (see SKU's: MRSQWC, MRSQA, MRSQAC, MRSSWC, MRSPPP) to PC or Mac. The Interface is also for upgrading firmware on Smart and Puck Pro. Required software: Dive Organizer (PC) or Divers Diary (Mac). Interface for uploading logbook dives to a PC to optionally store and organize the data, compute statistics, simulate dives and personalize the logbook file. The Infrared interface eliminates the need for special connections providing a simple, reliable ultra-modern data transfer system.
This product will enable you to display and manage your dive data and complete the description of your dives by entering additional information. The software is also a useful training tool, with its dive simulator, as well as a valid analysis instrument. Entry of additional data about the logged dives (e.g. type of dive). Comparative statistics about your logged dives filters for selectively viewing certain types of dives. Time zone correction, different print modes with preview and graphic processing of the dive profile with analysis tools. Dive simulator, possibility of entering your photo to identify the logged dive.
- Create Electronic Log Book
Mares Quad, Quad Air, Smart & Puck Pro+ Dive Computers
See SKU's: MRSQWC, MRSQA, MRSQAC, MRSSWC, MRSPPP)
- Upload Dive Log Data to PC or MAC
- Required Software: Dive Organizer (PC) or Divers Diary (Mac)
- Add Dive Info to Logged Dives
- Comparative Statistic of Logged Dives
- Filters for Selective Viewing
- Time Zone Correction
- Print Log Sheets
- Graphic Processing of Profiles
- Dive Simulator
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Electronically Log Dive Data|
|Compatibility (PC/MAC)||PC or MAC|
|Compatibility (Device)||Mares Quad, Quad Air, Smart & Puck Pro+ Dive Computers See SKU's: MRSQWC, MRSQA, MRSQAC, MRSSWC, MRSPPP)|
|Required Software||Dive Organizer (PC) or Divers Diary (Mac)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Was a bit apprehensive after reading other reviews about troubles some folks had with this adapter, but, let me tell you, its worked flawlessly, just as it should and love being able to import info from my Puck Pro. I just followed the instructions to get right driver, then attached unit. It worked beautiffully just it should the first time, no issues with any of the dive log software I have.