You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewMares Mission Puck 3 Console consisting of the Puck computer capsule and a compact easy to read pressure gauge with a chrome plated brass body and is completed with a compact compass. The shock resistant elastomeric techno polymer console boot has been designed with optimized angles and shape for maximum ergonomics. The central loop hook, added to the side and frontal soft eyelets, allows flexible attachment to your gear. The Mission Puck 3 Computer Console uses Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) algorithm. The RGBM considers the phenomenon of micro-bubbles to prevent their formation. In over 10,000 real dives monitored by Dr. Bruce Wienke in the Los Alamos laboratories, the formation of micro-bubbles has been studied and evaluated to better understand the mechanism behind how micro-bubbles are formed during a dive. Today it is the most evolved algorithm for reducing the formation of micro-bubbles without compromising dive times.
The easy excess push buttons allow the diver to operate the computer in all conditions, even when wearing thick gloves. Navigating through the computer programs is extremely simple and very intuitive. There are three special function modes of Air, Nitrox and Bottom Time. The Mission Puck 3 Console has a maximum depth display of 492' (150m), a memory capacity of 36 hours, runs on a user replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 lithium battery, power indicator, back lighting for low light conditions, has a plan mode display, can be used in both imperial or metric units, fresh or seawater settings, residual nitrogen reset, option to exclude audible alarms and uncontrolled ascents", has an ascent rate indicator and is fully altitude adjustable up to 12,100' (3700m). The Puck also has a watch, date and temperature functions. The Puck has an optional USB interface for logging dives on your PC, SKU: MRSPCNMW PC Interface.
The Puck knows that not all of us who dive are young and in peak condition, it address this with precautionary program settings that allow individual adjustment to more conservative dive profiles if needed. When you do multi-level, multiple dives during a single day or multiple dives over several days you can choose different setting levels to adjust your computer to a more conservative dive profile.
The Puck has superior display readability. To offer an easy-to-read display Mares produced a wide computer display, with intense backlighting and high contrast. The computer featuring illuminated, oversized digits. Special attention is paid to maximize the viewing angle, to eliminate angular distortion and to always grant the best readability.
The Submersible Pressure Gauge has a 0 to 5,000 psi readout with a safety reserve 500 psi color coded in red to allow the diver to know that they are low on air. The 7/16" UNF neoprene jacket double braided high-pressure hose has a 360½ swivel and is 36" (90cm) long. Pressure gauge has a florescent dial for easy reading in day or night diving situations. Face of pressure gauge is color coded for safe air reserve in a glance.
The compass is oil filled for a quick and responsive movement. Dual magnets give faster response and with a maximum working tilt angle of 20½ ensures accurate compass headings. A Ratchet Bezel with compass headings in ten degrees increments and 30½ indicator marks. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a double lined lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light conditions.
- Pressure Gauge:
- Florescent Dial for Easy Reading Day or Night
- Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- 500 psi Color-Coded-In-Red
- Hose: 7/16 UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided
- Oil Filled
- Top and Side Reading
- Maximum Tilt 20½:
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- Dual Magnets
- 360½: Ratchet Bezel
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Double Line Lubber Line
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm|
|Depth Display||492' (150m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,100' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox & Bottom Timer|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||36 (90cm)|
|Compass Luminous Dial||Yes|
Was graduation present for 18 yr old on her way to Matine biology major. Easy to use and good starter computer