You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIn this latest release, the COSMIQ+ Gen 5 features upgrades that were made after listening to user feedback about what they'd like to see improved on the COSMIQ+ dive computer. The upgraded memory module now allows 200 dive logs instead of 25 logs. Free-diving customized depth alarms have been increased from 3 to 6 alarms. The LCD Screen has also been upgraded and features a noticeably, even brighter display.
The COSMIQ+ Gen 5 Watch Computer is a refresh of the original COSMIQ+ model, introducing an advanced bottom timer function for technical divers and a range of gorgeous new color options. With modes for freediving, recreational and technical diving, COSMIQ+ Gen 5 will appeal to divers of all walks and skill levels. At the push of a button, you can sync with the Deepblu App, allowing you to effortlessly create an interactive dive log and re-experience your dive after surfacing.
Measures all vital dive data, performs decompression and saturation/desaturation calculations, for standard air and Nitrox dives. Deepblu Decompression Algorithm based on the calculations on the Buhlmann ZHL-16C model. Three Safety Factor settings for the decompression algorithm: Conservative, normal or progressive. Adjustable settings for Nitrox diving between 21% and 40%. Dive plan function for planning dives in advance. Free dive mode built specifically for apnea/freediving. Bottom timer setting with current depth gauge and overall runtime, and resettable stage time and average depth. Sound and visual alarm warnings. Dive logbook - saves dive data for up to 200 dives. Wireless synchronization via Blue-tooth to upload and save dive data to the Deepblu mobile app to create digital dive logs. Free over-the-air (OTA) firmware upgrades. 2.2" (5.6cm) high-contrast LCD screen with pixel-less EBTN technology.
The COSMIQ+ Gen 5 has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with magnetic USB connector, built-in clock and calendar and the ability to adjust settings by syncing COSMIQ+ Gen 5 with the Deepblu mobile app. Operating modes are Watch Mode / Scuba Mode / Bottom Timer Mode / Free Dive Mode / Log Mode / Sync Mode. Computer has a metric (meters/°C) or imperial (feet/°F) selectable measure of units. The computer is depth rated to 330' (100m) and supports altitude diving above 985' (300m). The computer will run for 6 to 7 hours on a full charge of the lithium-ion battery. The battery is charged with a standard USB cable and data transfer for logging the on-board 25 unsynchronized logged dives via Blue-tooth 4.0 and Deepblu Mobile App for iOS/Android.
The computer housing is made from fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate with the lens made from polycarbonate with 8h hardness coating for strength and durability. The screen technology is an Enhanced Black Twisted Nematic (EBTN) Negative Image LCD Display. The strap material is 0.49" (1. 24mm) Ballistic nylon NATO watch strap with stainless steel buckles and a hook and loop fastener and it comes with an optional bungee cord mount for dry suit divers. The unit measures 2.78" x 1.91" x 0.82" (70.6mm x 48.6mm x 20.9mm) and weighs approximately 2.86 oz. (81 g).
Key functions/measurements are: Current depth, deepest depth, average depth, stage time, water temperature, dive time, oxygen level (21% to 40%), no decompression limit, ceiling depth, decompression stop time(s), ascent rate, safety stop, surface interval, dive plan function, maximum operating depth (MOD), no-fly time, no-dive time, battery indicator, clock, calendar, wireless dive log transfer and OTA firmware upgrades. Audible/Visual Alarms are: General; battery power low, Scuba Mode; depth alarm, time alarm, ascent rate warning, NDL warning/violation, MOD alarm, PPO2 warning, CNS warning, Free Dive Mode; time alarm, depth alarm, surface interval alarm, Bottom Timer Mode; ascent rate warning. Included with the COSMIQ+ Gen 5 Base Unit are a NATO wrist strap (2 pcs), dry suit bungee cord, charging cable, anti-glare Screen protector (2 pcs), quick-start-guide and a protective storage and transport carrying case.
- Refresh of COSMIQ+ Model
- Changes Made from Feedback from Divers
- Brighter Screen than Predecessor
- Increased Dive Log Capacity than Predecessor
- More Free Dive Alarms than Predecessor
- Advanced Bottom Timer Function for Technical Divers
- Gorgeous New Color Options
- Modes for Freediving, Recreational & Technical Diving
- COSMIQ+ Gen 5 Will Appeal to Divers of All Walks & Skill Levels
- At a Push of a Button, Sync w/Deepblu App
- Deepblu App:
Allows Effortless Creation of Interactive Dive Log
Re-Experience Dive After Surfacing
- Measures All Vital Dive Data:
Standard Air & Nitrox Dives
- Decompression Algorithm Based-On-Calculations of Buhlmann ZHL-16C Model
- 3-Safety Factor Settings for Decompression Algorithm: Conservative, Normal or Progressive
- Adjustable Settings for Nitrox Diving Between 21% and 40%
- Dive Plan Function for Planning Dives in Advance
- Free Dive Mode Built Specifically for Apnea/Freediving
- Bottom Timer Setting:
Current Depth Gauge & Overall Runtime
Resettable Stage Time and Average Depth
- Sound & Visual Alarm Warnings
- Dive Logbook: Saves Dive Data for Up to 200 Dives
- Wireless Synchronization via Blue-Tooth to Upload & Save Dive Data to Deepblu Mobile App
- Create Digital Dive Logs
- Free Over-the-Air (OTA) Firmware Upgrades
- 2.2 (5.6cm) High-Contrast LCD Screen w/Pixel-Less EBTN Technology
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery with Magnetic USB Connector
- Run for 6 to 7 Hours On-Full-Charge
- Battery Charged w/Standard USB Cable
- Built-In Clock & Calendar
- Ability to Adjust Settings by Syncing COSMIQ+ w/Deepblu Mobile App
- Operating Modes:
Bottom Timer Mode
Free Dive Mode
- Metric (meters/°:C) or Imperial (feet/°:F) Selectable Measure of Units
- Depth Rated to 330' (100m)
- Supports Altitude Diving Above 985' (300m)
- Data Transfer:
For Logging On-Board 200 Unsynchronized Logged Dives
Via Blue-Tooth 4.0 & Deepblu Mobile App for iOS/Android
Housing: Fiberglass-Reinforced Polycarbonate
Lens: Polycarbonate with 8h Hardness Coating for Strength & Durability
NATO Watch Strap: 0.49 (1. 24mm) Ballistic Nylon w/Stainless Steel Buckles & Hook & Loop Fastener
- Optional Bungee Cord Mount for Dry Suit Divers
- Dimensions: 2.78 x 1.91 x 0.82 (70.6mm x 48.6mm x 20.9mm)
- Weight: Approximately 2.86 oz. (81 g)
- Key Functions/Measurements:
Current Depth, Deepest Depth, Average Depth
Stage Time, Water Temperature, Dive Time
Oxygen Level (21% to 40%), No Decompression Limit, Ceiling Depth
Decompression Stop Time(s), Ascent Rate, Safety Stop, Surface Interval
- Key Functions/Measurements Continued:
Dive Plan Function, Maximum Operating Depth (MOD), No-Fly Time
No-Dive Time, Battery Indicator, Clock, Calendar
Wireless Dive Log Transfer and OTA Firmware Upgrades
- Audible/Visual Alarms:
General: Battery Power Low
Depth Alarm, Time Alarm, Ascent Rate Warning
NDL Warning/Violation, MOD Alarm, PPO2 Warning CNS Warning
Free Dive Mode:
Time Alarm, Depth Alarm, Surface Interval Alarm
Bottom Timer Mode:
Ascent Rate Warning
- NATO Wrist Strap (2 pcs)
- Dry Suit Bungee Cord
- Charging Cable
- Anti-Glare Screen Protector (2 pcs)
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Case
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Buhlmann ZHL-16C Model|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Supports Altitude Diving Above 985' (300m)|
|Operating Modes||Watch, Scuba Air/Nitrox, Bottom Timer, Free Dive, Log, Sync|
|Back Light||No, High-Contrast LCD Screen w/Pixel-Less EBTN Technology|
|Memory Capacity||Up to 200 Dives|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Just got certified in Maui. The computer worked great and is easy to set up and use. Little hard to read in bright sunlight, but better a few feet down. I uploaded my dives easily and added pictures also. Since its my first and only computer it is hard to compare, but I love this one.