You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDesign for the best diving experience the Atmos Mission One is a powerful and intelligent dive computer. Its advanced alarm system provides effective vibration and on-screen notifications. By syncing with the ATMOS App, you can view the Dive site's GPS and keep your unforgettable diving stories. Sleek and robust construction make it the most desirable dive companion to ensure your best diving experience. Ultimate diving experience: 1.2" (30.5mm) sunlight-visible, transflective, hi-res color display provides outstanding readability with a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels. Vibration, visual and audible alarms. Constant backlight, ideal for murky waters and night dives. Easy to use menu with intuitive user interface. Multi-lingual adjustability (English/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean). 100 dives memory on-board unit.
Exploration constant on-screen digital compass. Easy to set compass bearings. Mark entry and exit GPS locations. Dive spot GPS guidance (GPS does not work underwater). Smart Dive Companion Digital logbook (ATMOS App) Smartphone notification. The Atmos Mission One is designed for use to depths of 328' (100m/10ATM). Computer has bezel and buttons made from 316L stainless-steel, measures 2.0" x 2.0" x 0.70" (50.5mm x 50.5mm x 18mm), with a silicone wrist band and weighs 3.17 oz. (90 g). Computer can be set for metric or imperial units of measure. Computer modes are: Air, Nitrox, Free-Dive, Gauge and, Off. The computer is designed for a single gas (Oxygen 21-40%) and has a Buhlmann ZHL-16c (GF configurable) decompression algorithm model. Powered by a rechargeable battery via a USB cable the Atmos Mission One battery life is up to 40 hours in diving (backlight off), up to 15 hours (backlight mid) and in time mode, and up to 10 hours in turn on smart notification mode.
Other features of the computer are in-water activation, dive planner, depth & time alarms with 10 sets each for free dive mode. The alarms are visual, vibration and audible buzzers. Computer has surface time, no-fly time, freediving stopwatch, sunrise, and sunset times, a residual tissue loading reset and smart notification mode. The case is manufactured from a fiber-reinforced polymer with a high strength anti-wear high-transmission glass lens. Time can be set in a 12/24-hour formats. Firmware upgradable with included USB cable and connectivity with ATMOS APP (iOS / Android). Included with the computer are 2 screen guards, charging cable, and quick start guide. Watch computer is available in multiple colors.
- Design for Best Diving Experiences
- Powerful & Intelligent Dive Computer
- Advanced Alarm System
- Provides Effective Vibration & On-Screen Notifications
- Sync w/ATMOS App, View Dive Site's GPS & Keep Diving Stories
- Sleek & Robust Construction
- Most Desirable Dive Companion
1.2 (30.5mm) Diameter
Sunlight-Visible, Transflective, Hi-Res Color
Resolution: 240 x 240 Pixels
- Constant Backlight, Ideal for Murky Waters & Night Dives
- Easy to Use Menu w/Intuitive User Interface
- Multi-Lingual Adjustability:
- 100 Dive Memory On-Board Unit
Constant On-Screen Digital Compass
Easy to Set Compass Bearings
Mark Entry & Exit GPS Locations
Dive Spot GPS Guidance
GPS Does Not Work Underwater
- Smart Dive Companion Digital Logbook (ATMOS App) Smartphone Notification
- Depth Rating: 328' (100m/10ATM)
Case: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
Lens: High Strength Anti-Wear High-Transmission Glass
Bezel & Buttons: 316L Stainless-Steel
Wrist Band: Silicone
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.70 (50.5mm x 50.5mm x 18mm)
- Weight: 3.17 oz. (90 g)
- Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
- Modes: Air, Nitrox, Free-Dive, Gauge &, Off
- Single Gas Design (Oxygen 21-40%)
- Decompression Algorithm Model: Buhlmann ZHL-16c (GF configurable)
- Power: Rechargeable Battery
- Charge Time: 2-Hours
- Battery Life:
Up to 40 Hours In-Diving (backlight off)
Up to 15 Hours (backlight mid) & In Time Mode
Up to 10 Hours In-Turn-On Smart Notification Mode
- In-Water Activation
- Dive Planner
- Depth & Time Alarms w/10 Sets Each for Free Dive Mode
- Alarms: Visual, Vibration & Audible Buzzers
- Surface Time, No-Fly Time
- Freediving Stopwatch
- Sunrise, & Sunset Times
- Residual Tissue Loading Reset
- Clock: 12/24-Hour Formats
- Firmware Upgradable
- Connectivity w/ATMOS APP (iOS / Android)
- Includes: 2 Screen Guards, Charging Cable, & Quick Start Guide
- Available In-Multiple-Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Buhlmann ZHL-16c (GF configurable)|
|Depth Display||328' (100m/10ATM)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox, Free-Dive, Gauge &, Off|
|Memory Capacity||100 Dives|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|