You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Sherwood Pressure Gauge has a pressure readout from 0 to 5,000 psi and features a temperature gauge. The pressure gauge has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 500 psi of reserve air, yellow Indicators above 500 to 1,000 psi for extended reserve air for deeper dives and blue above 1,000 to 5,000 psi. Pressure gauge face is luminescent for night or low light situations. The temperature gauge has a bright red needle for easy reading.
The pressure gauge has a shock resistant bourdon tube mechanism and is equipped with a 32" (81.3 cm) high-pressure 7/16" threaded hose. The gauge case is manufactured from tough glass-filled Noryl and the gauge face is durable Lexan. The pressure gauge has a small 1 75" (4.4 cm) diameter and is protected by an impact resistant rubber boot that has rubber eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clip keeping the diver streamline and reef and environment conscious.
- 0 to 5,000 psi Read Out
- Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety Reserve 0 to 500 psi
Yellow 500 to 1,000 psi for Extended Reserve Air for Deeper Dives
Blue above 1,000 to 5,000 psi
- Temperature Gauge 0°: to 100°:F
- Bright Red Temperature Gauge Needle for Ease-of-Reading
- Gauge Face: Luminescent for Night or Low Light Situations
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Gauge Case: Tough Glass-Filled Noryl
- Gauge Face (Lens): Durable Lexan
- 32 (81.3 cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16 Threads
- Durable Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Boot Equipped with Attachment Points for Clip or Lanyard
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Glass-Filled Noryl, Face (Lens): Lexan|
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|Temperature Gauge||Yes, 0°: to 100°:F|
|Hose Length||32 (81.3½:cm)|
The pressure gauge is a good gauge. However it is not what I wanted to order. I specifically asked the salesman if it was a 2 1/4 inch sized gauge to fit in a genesis console. He told me that it was. It is not, it is a 2 inch gauge and fit loose in the console. I ordered another gage from a different company.