You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Sherwood Compact Console is a low profiled and ergonomically designed to fit in the hand comfortably and is easy to read at a glance with its outstanding graphics. The console has an air-filled depth gauge with a 0 to 200' readout and maximum depth indicator. The maximum depth indicator needle which will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key data for repetitive dives. The colored graphics allow quick glance monitoring with bright depth indicators at strategic positions on the gauge face. The yellow indicators are at 0' to 30'. The depth ranges from 35' to 120' is in blue and then from depths beyond the standard sport diving limits of 130' to 200' is in red. Gauge face is luminescent for night or low light situations.
Pressure gauge has a pressure readout from 0 to 5,000 psi and features a temperature gauge. The pressure gauge like the depth gauge has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 500 psi of reserve air. Pressure gauge face is also luminescent. The temperature gauge has a bright red needle for easy reading. Pressure gauge comes with a 32" (81.3 cm) high-pressure 7/16" threaded hose. Both the depth and pressure gauges are small 1 75" (4.4 cm) diameter and protected by an impact resistant rubber boot that has eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clip keeping the diver streamline and reef and environment conscious.
- 2-Gauge Analog Instrument Console
- Both Instruments with Luminescent Dials for Night or Low Light Situations
- Ergonomic Design Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyard
- Depth Gauge:
- 200' Air Filled Depth Gauge
- Maximum Depth Indicator
- High Visibility Graphics
- Color Coded for At-a-Glance Reading
- Strategic Color Coded for Safety:
Yellow Indicators: 0' to 30'
Blue Indicators: 35' to 120'
Red Indicators: 130' to 200'
- Pressure Gauge:
- 0 to 5,000 psi Read Out
- Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety Reserve 0 to 500 psi
Yellow 500 to 1,000 psi for Extended Reserve Air for Deeper Dives
Blue above 1,000 to 5,000 psi
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Gauge Case: Tough Glass-Filled Noryl
- Gauge Face (Lens): Durable Lexan
- Temperature Gauge
- Bright Red Temperature Gauge Needle for Ease-of-Reading
- 32 (81.3 cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16 Threads
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Glass-Filled Noryl, Face (Lens): Lexan|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Hose Length||32 (81.3 cm)|
|Depth Gauge Materials||Plastic|
|Depth Readout||0 to 200'|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Dimensions||1 75 (4.4 cm) Diameter|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
What can I say about the gauges except that they work as advertised. The thermometer does seem to be a little slow though... Would I reccomend it? Certainly...