You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Digital Depth Gauge Wrist Mount, Metric
Product OverviewAlthough targeted primarily to technical divers, the Scubapro Digital Depth Gauge is an ideal initial data delivery system for beginning divers, and it can be a useful backup instrument for divers of all skill levels. Using state-of-the-art technology, it reliably provides essential information including depth, maximum depth, temperature, bottom time and ascent speed. The Scubapro Digital Depth Gauge can be counted on to provide outstanding electronic accuracy in all diving conditions. Auto on/off feature means it's always ready to dive after a quick self-test. Variable ascent rates are displayed in a percentage and with a fast ascent warning. Depth-rated to 330m to suit all technical and deep-diving scenarios. Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience. Logbook provides data for the last 19 dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis. Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations. Great for technical, recreational, and free diving use. Gauge is made from durable plastic with a rubber wrist strap and weights 136 g (4.8 oz.). Depth gauge comes with an owner's manual.
- Targeted Primarily to Technical Divers
- Ideal Initial Data Delivery System for Beginning Divers
- Useful Backup Instrument for Divers of All Skill Levels
- Great for Free Diving
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Reliably Provides Essential Information:
Depth & Maximum Depth
Temperature & Bottom Time
- Can-Be-Counted-On to Provide Outstanding Electronic Accuracy
- Auto On/Off Feature: Always Ready to Dive After Quick Self-Test
- Variable Ascent Rates Displayed In-Percentage
- Fast Ascent Warning
- Depth-Rated to 330m
- Suit All Technical & Deep-Diving Scenarios
- Surface Interval Displayed for 24-Hours for Safety & Convenience
- Logbook Provides Data for Last 10 Dives, Allows Post-Dive Review & Analysis
- Construction: Durable Plastic
- Durable Rubber Wrist Strap
- Weight: 136 g (4.8 oz.)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Plastic & Rubber|
|Max Depth Readout||Yes|
|Dimensions||6cm x 9cm x 18cm (2.36 x 3.54 x 7.1)|
|Weight||4.8 oz. (136 g)|