You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Depth Gauge Capsule, Metric
Product OverviewThis handy depth gauge features a fluorescent scale, a built-in temperature gauge and fits nicely in a streamlined and comfortable wrist strap. Scubapro's oil-filled depth gauge is housed in an impact-resistant nylon case. The gauge has a depth readout from 0 to 60 meters with color coded scale for at-a-glance depth readings. The 0 to 6-meter depth marks are colored red to indicate decompression and safety stops. There are numerical readings every three meters from 0 to 15-meters and then from 15 to 60-meters numerical readings every 5-meters. The Depth readings from 40 to 60-meters are color coded in red to indicate depths beyond normal sport diving limits.
The depth gauge is also equipped with a maximum depth indictor (MDI) needle. The maximum depth indicator needle is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth and will remain there for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while actually diving, yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives. The depth gauge is also equipped with a temperature gauge that has a temperature scale from -10°C to 60°C with numerical readings every 10°. The temperature gauge needles tip is colored bright yellow for easy reading. Bourdon tube design provides precise readings at all depths.
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Impact-Resistant Nylon Case
- Primary or Back-Up Instrument for Recreational or More-Experienced Divers
- Luminous Dials for Easy-Reading in Night or Low Light Conditions
- Oil Filled Depth Gauge
- Readout from 0 to 60 Meters
- Bright Red Indicator Marks at 3 & 6 Meters for Decompression & Safety Stop Requirements
- Maximum Depth Indicator (MDI)
- MDI: Helps in Planning and Logging Repetitive Dives
- Numerical Readings Every Three Meters from 0 to 15-Meters
- 15 to 60-Meters Numerical Readings Every 5-Meters
- 40 to 60-Meters: Color Coded Red to Indicate Depths Beyond Normal Sport Diving Limits
- Temperature Gauge w/Needles Tip Colored Bright Yellow for Easy Reading
- Thermometer Readout: -10°:C to 60°:C w/Numerical Readings Every 10°:
- Bourdon Tube Design Provides Precise Readings At-All-Depths
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Depth Gauge Material||Case: Nylon|
|Depth Readout||0 to 60 Meters|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Thermometer Readout||-10°:C to 60°:C w/Numerical Readings Every 10°:|