You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Bella BC
|Cummerbund Circumference (in)||28-36||30-38||34-42||38-46||42-52|
|Primary Weight Capacity (lbs/kgs)||20/9||20/9||20/9||20/9||20/9|
|Trim weight Capacity (lbs/kgs)||10/4.5||10/4.5||10/4.5||10/4.5||10/4.5|
Product Weight w/ BPI (lbs/kgs)
Product Weight w/ Air 2 (lbs/kgs)
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewHey ladies! You wouldn't wear a man's suit to the office or a pair of man's shoes to go out dancing, so why would you wear scuba gear designed for male divers? The Bella BCD from Scubapro is ideal for women who love to dive, expect excellence from their dive equipment, and want gear that fits like a dream. The Bella BCD will hug your body and increase your equipment-based comfort like you've never experienced before. Its contoured hip indents will free you from that "digging in" feeling that is so common while wearing BCDs that were designed for men and the new shoulder cut make donning and doffing easier. The padded backpack and soft neoprene neck mean no more points of pressure and uncomfortable sore spots due to gear that rubs you wrong.
Don't worry - the Bella BCD isn't just about comfort; it is also about function. The zippered cargo pockets and conveniently located D-rings will allow you to easily stow and located your gear and any goodies you find along the way. In addition, the Scubapro-exclusive wraparound air bladder will allow you to remain streamlined and in control because, unlike most other air bladders, it doesn't stick like wings out when inflated; instead, it continues to hug you and retain its cradle-like shape, even when fully inflated.
One-hand operation stainless steel cam action super-cinch tank band allows easy adjustment and security. Bella has 6 stainless D-rings for attachment of accessories. Scubapro's quick-release integrated weight system allows perfect buoyancy and fast weight release in the event of an emergency. Pouches accommodate 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) each and are secured in specially-designed pockets with oversized buckles. Two rear trim pockets counterbalance front weights and provide a well-balanced swimming position with 8 lbs. to 10 lbs. (3.6 kg to 4.54 kg) capacity. The Bella has a flexible cummerbund with sturdy plastic quick-release buckle that immediately adapts to different body types (morphologies) and suit thickness on the spot. The Bella air-cell is manufactured from durable 420D Nylon with a polyurethane coating for air tight integrity. BCD has a lift capacity from 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg) to 42.7 lbs. (19.4 kg).
For proper buoyancy control the Bella BCD comes standard with Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator and has a 3-dump deflation system that enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions. In the up-right position you can use either the left-or-right shoulder pull-dumps with the right shoulder pull cord or the left shoulder integrated cable activated power inflator shoulder dump. When inverted in the water the lower left rear pull dump can facilitate buoyancy trim. Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator provides a high inflation speed, especially at depth. Inflator has different shaped inflation and purge buttons for easy use even in extremely low light or murky water conditions. Included with the inflator is a 3/8" threaded low pressure hose for attachment to the first stage regulator. BCD is available in multiple sizes with lift capacities from 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg) to 42.7 lbs. (19.4 kg) and now has great bold graphics. BCD comes with an owner's manual.
- Specifically Designed for Women
- Female-Specific Cut and Design
- New Shoulder Cut Makes Donning/Doffing Easier
- Wraparound Air Bladder
- Padded Backpack and Soft Neoprene Neck
- Quick-Release Integrated Weight System: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg) All Sizes
- Rear Trim Pockets:
Non-Releasable 8 lbs. to 10 lbs. (3.6 kg to 4.5 kg) Capacity
- Zippered Cargo Pockets
- 6 Stainless Steel D-Rings
Durable 420-Denier Nylon
- Urethane Internal Laminate Interior
Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams for Airtight Integrity
- Harness Assembly:
Rotating Quick Release Shoulder Buckles
Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Adjustable Sternum Strap
Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund
All Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style Quick Release Buckles
All Straps Improve Fit
Easy Donning and Doffing
- Flexible Cummerbund: Depth Compensating
- Ergonomic Harness: Anatomically-Shaped Components for Even Load Distribution
- High Lift Capacity from 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg) to 42.7 lbs. (19.4 kg), Size Dependent
- Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator Mechanism:
Perfect Buoyancy Control
High Inflation Speed, Especially at Depth
Different Shaped Inflation & Purge Buttons: Easy ID Even in Extremely Low Light or Murky Water
Rapid Pull Dump Mechanism with Cable Pull for Easy Deflation
3/8 Thread LP QD Hose
- 3-Dump Deflation System:
Enables Divers to Dump Air from Variety of Underwater Positions
Up-Right Position: Left-or-Right Shoulder Pull-Dumps
Right Shoulder Pull Cord or Left Shoulder Integrated Cable Activated Power Inflator Shoulder Dump
Inverted Position: Lower Right Rear Pull Dump
- Weight: 8.34 lbs. to 9.1 lbs. (3.78 kg to 4.12 kg) Size Dependent
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XS: 22.5 lbs. (10.2 kg), SM: 27.0 lbs. (12.2 Kg), MD: 31.5 lbs. (14.28 kg), LG: 36.0 lbs. (16.3 kg), XL: 42.7 lbs. (19.4 kg)|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 6|
|Waist Strap||Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles and Adjustable Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Oral Inflator||Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator Mechanism|
|BCD Materials||Air Cell: 420D Nylon, Polyurethane, Neoprene, Stainless Steel|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20lbs (9kg), Non-Releasable: 8lbs to 10lbs (3.6kg to 4.54kg) Size Dependent|
|BCD Weight||8.75 lbs. (3.97 kg)|