You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf your Inflator Mechanism is leaking every time you attach your hose to the connector on your BCD inflator you may need a new BCD Connector. If the connector is corroded, scratched or the chrome finish is deteriorating you should replace it. This 3/8" male threaded standard BCD connector fit most every inflator mechanism out there. Made of marine chrome plated brass for strength and durability comes with standard BCD connector O-ring so it's ready for installation. Standard BCD Inflator Stem makes a great save-a-dive-kit item. The dive you save may be your own!
- Can Stop Cause of Coupling Air Leaks
- Fits Standard BCD Inflator Hose
- 3/8 Male Threaded
- Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- Replace Old Worn Damaged Couplings
- Increase Dive Safety
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bar)|
|Quick Connect||Male QD Fitting|
|Purpose||Replacement/Spare Standard Inflator QD Fitting|