You have no items in your shopping cart.
Highland by XS Scuba Delrin Speed Nuts, Pair
Product OverviewUpgrade your wing nuts on your back-plate with these corrosion free Delrin Speed Nuts. Nuts are precision machined from durable Delrin material and help prevent stainless-steel to stainless-steel galling. They are a strong, durable alternative to the traditional wing nuts.
The Speed Nuts have knurled Gripping surface for easier disassembly even if you're wearing gloves. Nuts are available in three thread sizes of 3/8", 5/16" and metric in M8 x 1.5 and 1.25. Speed Nuts fit XS Scuba's (SKU: XSSSSTB) Cylinder Bands and can also be used with other manufactures cylinder bands. Speed nuts make a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Precision Machined from Delrin
- Prevent Stainless to Stainless Galling
- Strong, Durable Alternative to Traditional Wing Nuts
- Knurled Gripping Surface for Easier Disassembly
- Available in 3 Thread Sizes: 3/8, 5/16, M8 x 1.5 and 1.25
- Fits Highland Bands Hardware for SKU: XSSSSTB Bands
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Sold in Pairs
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement/Spare Back-Plate Nuts|
|Dimensions||3 Thread Sizes: 3/8, 5/16, M8 x 1.5 and 1.25|