You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare 7mm Reactive Men's Full Suit
|INSEAM||IN.||30||29 1/2||31||32||30 1/4||32||33||30 1/2||32 1/2||33 1/2||31||33||34||31 1/4||33 1/2||34||34 1/2|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Bare 7mm Reactive Full Suits are made from Elastek Full-Stretch nylon-2 neoprene combined with Celliant fabric for Bare's highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort. Reactive uses Celliant Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that react to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth. The Reactive Full Suit has a Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling and seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility.
Extra-long 21" (53.3 cm) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design. Polyurethane (PU) coated zipper tape guards against water entry and skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap for added warmth. For easy donning and doffing the zipper is equipped with a full-length puller with silicone print for easy grip and grip tab at base of the zipper to further increase ease of self-fastening the zipper. Extra-long 11" (28 cm) heavy-duty ankle zippers are also for easy donning. Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads; help protect this high wear area. The suit is built to fit right with an anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout. Comfortable contoured 5mm Glide-Skin collar with 360° hook and loop adjustment and skin-to-skin double 3mm Glide-Skin wrist and ankle seals with fused cut finished edges make this one great suit. Using Bare's patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until now only found in our dry suits, Reactive is made without a single seam stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Hook & Loop Adjustment Collar: Booklet-Style Cover, Protect Suit from Snags & Pilling
- Seamless Underarms for Superior Comfort and Mobility
Elastek Full-Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene
Celliant Liner Infrared Technology
Seams Glued & Taped
- Celliant Fabric Liner:
Highest Degree of Warmth
Enhanced with 13 Thermo-Reactive
Minerals Woven into Fabric
React to Body Heat Converting it to Infrared Energy
Reflects it Back to Body, Increasing Circulation and Body Warmth
- Back Entry Zipper:
Extra-Long 21 (53.3 cm) S-Lock2 Zipper
Offset Tooth Design
Polyurethane (PU) Coated Zipper Tape: Guards Against Water Entry
Skin-to-Skin Double Internal Sealing
Zipper Flap, Added Warmth
Full Length Puller w/Silicone Print for Easy Grip
Grip Tab at Base of Zipper
- Extra-Long 11 (28 cm) Heavy-Duty Ankle Zippers
- Armor Flex 2.0 Highly Flexible, Durable, Abrasion Resistant 3-D Kneepads
- Anatomically Correct Pattern for 3-Dimension Fit Thru-Out
- Contoured 5mm Glideskin Collar with 360°: Hook & Loop Adjustment
- Skin-to-Skin Double 3mm Glideskin Wrist & Ankle Seals w/Fused Cut Finished
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Taped|
|Closure||Rear Zipper with Pull Tab Leash, Ankle Zippers|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wore this suit in about 53 degree water. it sealed up real nice, almost as good as a semi-dry. Little more leakage through the zipper and neck as compared to a semi-dry. But I used a short hood which did not allow the neck opening to be sealed as it would have been with a full bibbed hood. If I had used a full bib, virtually all excess water intrusion would have been averted. But I don’t like the neck constriction I get with a full bib, so I have to put up with the neck leakage. You shouldn’t have that problem if you use a full bibbed hood. However, I like the overlapping ankle and wrist seals that help keep water flow to a minimum through your booties and gloves. With all that said, the suit kept be warm for most of the dive. The 2X fit me well (I’m 220# and 6’). So I can’t complain. I like this model of Bare wetsuits, I have a 5mm also, for when the water warms up. When my 3mm (tropical) wears out, I’ll get a Bare Celiant in 3mm, if they got them. They are comfortable wetsuits that function as designed from my perspective.