You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic Ti6 Titanium Knife
Product OverviewA dive knife is a tool a diver needs on every dive. Most knives are made of stainless-steel. A stainless-steel knife, if not cleaned and dried properly, will begin to rust. Titanium has a greater resistance to corrosion and is more forgiving then stainless-steel. Titanium is lighter weight then steel so it makes a more desirable tool then stainless-steel does. Light weight and corrosion free! This knife is durable, has an ergonomic handle grip, and is low profiled. This knife is beautifully crafted and has a honed full tang blade. The renowned Atomic design aesthetic is apparent in the molded plastic handle with finger grooves for a secure grip. A lanyard hole helps cold water divers with limited dexterity due to thick mitts to keep the knife within reach.
Cleaning is made super easy with the removable handle. The knife has a 4" (10.2cm) curved blade which is ideal for cutting fishing line or kelp. The Ti6 with its positive locking sheath and push button release is easy-to-handle and remove from its sheath with only two fingers. Knife blade has both a serrated and a straight edge and is complete with a line cutter. The knife sheath like the knife is lightweight in design, made from durable molded plastic and comes with leg straps that are equipped with quick adjust buckles. The Atomic Aquatics Ti6 Titanium Knife is available in either a blunt or drop point tip model.
- Honed Full-Tang Titanium Blade
- Titanium: Resistance-to-Corrosion and More-Forgiving then Stainless Steel
- Lightweight, Low-Profiled Design
- Durable, has Ergonomic Handle Grip
- Molded Plastic Handle with Finger Grooves for Secure-Grip
- Wrist Lanyard Hole
- Removable Handle for Super-Easy Cleaning
- 4 (10.2cm) Curved Blade
- Blade: Ideal-for-Cutting Fishing Line or Kelp
- One-Side: Serrated Edge
- One-Side: Straight Edge
- Line Cutter
- Lightweight Molded Plastic Sheath
- Easy-to-Handle and Remove from Sheath with Only Two-Fingers
- Positive Locking Sheath with Push Button Release
- Leg Straps with Quick-Adjust Buckles
- 2-Models: Blunt Tip or Drop Point Tip
- Blunt Tip Model Provides: Multiple-Tool Function
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||4 (10.2cm)|
|Tip Style||2-Models: Blunt Tip or Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Molded Plastic|
|Sheath||Yes, Molded Plastic|
|Blade Type||One-Side: Straight Edge (Curved), One-Side: Serrated|
|Multi-Tool Functions||Yes, Blunt Tip|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This knife is very well constructed and extremely sharp. The sheath lock is very positive and can be manipulated with one finger.