You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Impulse 3 Flex Snorkel
Product OverviewThe Impulse 3 is more streamlined and higher performing than its predecessors, the Impulse and Impulse 2. Since its introduction in 1989, the Impulse Snorkels have been the bestselling snorkels in the world. The Impulse snorkels feature a patented design, with a patented upper valve, a two-drain system and Aqua Lung's patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece. The Impulse comes in Flex and Non-Flex versions. The Impulse 3 uses a two-valve system. If a wave breaks over the snorkel, the patented, upper, annular valve directs most of the water out before it even reaches the mouthpiece. Any water that does get past the annular valve drains out the lower valve. The reservoir located below the mouthpiece keeps breathing path clear of excess water. In the rare event that you need to clear the Impulse 3 Snorkel, almost no breath is needed, all it takes is an easy puff. Patented Comfo-bite mouthpieces, which does not require the user to clench their teeth, eliminate jaw fatigue. An optional, smaller size Comfo-bite is available. Comfo-bite mouthpieces are replaceable. The flex model allows the lower unit to drop away for use with a regulator Also available in a non-flex, standard version.
- More Streamlined & Higher Performing-than-Its-Predecessors
- Introduced-In 1989: Bestselling Snorkels In-the-World
- Patented Design, w/Patented Upper Valve
- Two-Drain System
- Patented Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece
- Flex & Non-Flex Versions
- Upper, Annular Valve Directs Most Water Out
- Reservoir Located Below Mouthpiece, Keeps Breathing Path Clear of Excess Water
- Lower Purge
- Flex Tube Great for Scuba
- Mouthpiece: No Need to Clench Teeth, Eliminate Jaw Fatigue
- Replaceable Mouthpiece Design
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Entry Style||Splash Top Semi-Dry|
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|
Well built snorkel only complaint is the bulkiness of the top of the snorkel. Other than that works great