You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Adult Sea Lion Floating Fins
|Sea Lion Fin ||1-3 GREY||3-5 ORANGE||5-6 DARK BLUE||7-8 YELLOW||8-9 BLACK||10-13 LIGHT GREEN||13-15 LIGHT BLUE|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewGet around easily underwater with the U.S. Divers Sea Lion Fins. The buoyant composition and full-foot design offer a great fit. Whether you prefer snorkeling, scuba diving, or even body surfing, the US Divers Sea LionFinsare perfect for any recreational water-based activity. TheSea Lionswere designed to be extra buoyant. Their rubber construction makes them durable and sturdy, all the while remaining lightweight. The material is firm, yet soft on the skin to avoid irritating chafing. Buoyant design ensures that they will rise to the surface if they are ever accidentally kicked off. Full foot pocket with open toe design makes for comfortable finning in all applications. Compact design and light weight make these fins great for travel. These firm, soft, buoyant rubber fins are available in multiple sizes.
- Get Around Easily Underwater
- Buoyant Composition & Full-Foot Design Offer Great Fit
- Great for Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, or Body Surfing
- Perfect for Any Recreational Water-Based Activity
- Rubber Construction Makes them Durable & Sturdy
- Material is Firm, Yet Soft-On-the-Skin, Avoids Irritating Chafing
- Full Foot Pocket: Open Toe Design for Comfortable Finning In-All-Applications
- Non-Vented Blade Design
- Compact Design & Light Weight, Great for Travel
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|