Pinnacle's latest evolution of the Escape two-piece suit system comes in both 5mm and 7mm thicknesses. Both are step-in shorty vests that can be used with any jumpsuit of any thickness or
style to create a two-piece wetsuit for maximum warmth, or as a stand alone product
in warmer waters. They can even be worn with skins in temperate oceans.
7mm suit includes a built in hood
• Both include titanium lined neoprene material
• Double glued and blind stitched construction
• Reinforcing disks on every seam intersection
• A full length diagonal zipper that fully opens on the left thigh
• The 7mm variety even has a built-in hood!
Full length zipper
Escape available in 5mm and 7mm
The key step to making any wetsuit perform to its ultimate potential is reducing water transfer. This process, whereby water from the diving environment enters and exits the wetsuit, allows cold water to enter the suit and lets bodywarmed water exit; thus chilling the diver, even in tropical waters. PINNACLE nearly eliminates water transfer by creating better barriers to keep cold water out, making more form-fitting products that prevent internal water movement, and then making it extremely difficult for that warm water to escape.