I am kinda curious about something. Do you have to be a licensed instructor to teach a speciality like underwater videography or can someone who has the speciality teach it? The only reason I ask, I mean I do have a good idea what this answer will be, is because it would seem to me that something like underwater videography would be a somewhat simple speciality to do. I am a budding videographer btw.