#64427 - 03/15/13 10:19 AM
Sherwood Oasis Diving System Package
Loc: Irvine, CA
Scuba Bear $6.95
|Sherwood Oasis Diving System Package
- Lightweight and perfect for travellers - only 4.7 lbs
- Rear-pull air dump quickly adjusts to maintain buoyancy throughout dive
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Quick Release/Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- 2 large zipped pockets designed for easy access
- Depth-compensating cummerbund
- COLOR: Black with Grey accents
- SIZES/LIFT: Small/28lbs, Medium/37lbs, Large/37lbs, XLarge/37lbs
- Moisture Retention system reduces dry mouth and enhances comfort
- Baffled and extended exhaust tee to reduces regulator bounce and jaw fatigue
- Patented primary air sensing channel system to breathe comfortably under high demand conditions
- Wisdom mouthpiece which alleviates jaw fatigue by easing bite needed to hold regulator
- Hi-Viz yellow face cover
- Simple to maintain
- Extended depth readings to 330 feet
- Decompression stops & times from 10-60 feet
- Full Function Dive Computer
- Ease of Use
- 50 Dive log book
Click for Sherwood BC sizing chart
Ultra Clear Pioneer Mask
Vortex V-16 Fins with Spring Straps
Retail: $199.95 - 20% off
Ultra Dry Snorkel
Retail: $49.95 - 10% off
- Free Protective Hard Case included
- For Medium to Large Faces (110 lbs+)
- Super-view lenses with ultra clear glass for unparalleled vision
- Low volume design for wide field-of-view and easy one handed clearing
- Crystal silicone - highest grade silicone for a soft comfortable seal
- Double lens to reduce eye fatigue
- Adjustable buckles
- Colors: Black Silicone/Red, Black/Neon Yellow, Black/Slate Blue, Black/Titanium
- Brand new & completely redesigned with Spring Straps
Not like most other sites that sell the old discontinued model
- Free (2) Two L.E.D. Lights included
- Quick release, quick-adjust buckle makes adjusting a snap
- Compared to conventional fins, the V-16 is up to 30% faster and more efficient, with less effort
- Color: Black, Black/Blue, Black/Yellow, Black/Ice Blue,
Slate Blue/Black, or Red/Black
- Sizes: 6 through 12
|What makes our customers so happy? |
" I have made 4 or 5 purchases thru scuba.com. Only once was there an issue & it was a manufacturer problem, not scuba.comīs fault. They contacted me immediately when they became aware of it & shipped it as sonn as possible. Great service & quality products." -Robert F.
- Click to see more Happy Customers
Differences Between a Wetsuit and a Drysuit
When you go into the water wearing a wet suit, the wet suit allows a thin layer of water between the persons body and the wet suit.
The body then heats the water and this allows the heat to be retained and keeps you warm. Styles will range from:
Full body suits, referred to as a JUMP SUIT or a 1 Piece Wet suit,
Two part suits, top and bottoms
Shorties which are short arms and legs for warmer water.
The thicker the wet suit, the better it retains the heat, and the harder it is to move.
A dry suit is just what it says it is. This suit actually keeps you dry underneath the suit while you are in cold water.
This is a close fitting double layered suit that keeps a warm layer of air between you and the suit.
It has waterproof seals around the neck, wrists, and face.
This keeps you very dry and warm.
Air is introduced into the suit via a front power inflator and the suit has a shoulder dump/over pressure relief valve to let air out.
Click here to view this video
For all your diving solutions . . .
You are receiving this email as our customer, or you have submitted your email address to us.
Your e-mail address is held in the strictest confidence and we will not share it with any third party.
Your privacy is protected.
Call our scuba instructors at 800-34-SCUBA
1752 Langley Avenue, Irvine CA 92614