Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#8092 - 08/04/11 02:51 AM Diving in Bali
VandDerFly Offline
just got here

I will be going to Bali in the second part of August, if anyone has been there can you please advise on:
- good diving center that can arrange pickups in Kuta (I would probably dive for 3 full days not more, and probably won't be interested in Safari - yet who knows)
- what wetsuit is recommended and what is the sea temperature (I have two-part 5 mm and my girlfriend 5mm)
- is it usual practice to leave equipment in diving center and how safe it is (I am planning to bring my own equipment)

Thanks in advance :)

#8097 - 08/12/11 05:52 AM Re: Diving in Bali [Re: VandDerFly]
konetkar500 Offline
just got here

I think bali is the best place for scuba diving. i just love scuba diving i am a new learner will any body tell me is there any trainer available in bali for scuba diving.

#8109 - 09/01/11 02:01 AM Re: Diving in Bali [Re: konetkar500]
Pro_Scuba Offline
just got here

Loc: Koh Tao, Thailand
Get in contact with Blue Season Bali or Dive Concepts - both great dive centres with really nice guys on the dive teams

Quote:
When thinking about how to spend your day, think about in years to come being asked how you spent your life.

Moderator:  BobG, Mel, Reggie