Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#7546 - 10/20/08 08:13 PM Belize's String of Pearls Night Dive
bigblue Offline
just got here

Hey guys,

I just came back from working in Belize for 6 months and oh my god, just wanted to let you everyone know that if you are looking for a spectacular new dive experience, go to belize! Belize's reefs are on steriods and soo healthy.

Right after the full moon in southern belize, there is this underwater night dive phosphorescent amazing light show from some type of fish eggs.

These lights are in strings of up to 20 balls of light, and dance every which way underwater. It feels like you are swimming through the milky way and is the most surreal dive I have ever done, next to the Blue Hole that is....

You can check out a better description on my website: www.bigbluediveadventures.com

Aylin

#7547 - 02/28/09 04:41 PM Re: Belize's String of Pearls Night Dive [Re: bigblue]
underseasian Offline
new diver

Couldn't agree more about diving in Belize, was there over Christmas and was stunned by the pristine reefs (without a single other diver or boat in sight). We stayed on one of the cayes offshore from Dangriga and dived every day and loved every minute.

In fact we loved it soooo much we are going back for the full moon in April to go and play with the whale sharks!!!!

Moderator:  BobG, Mel, Reggie