Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#6803 - 05/30/01 07:58 PM Scuba Bouys
smokey831831 Offline
new diver

Loc: Gladstone, MO 64116
I have an idea for a dive bouy that may change everyone's opinion of the "Ugly" flag on an innertube or piece of styroform. I've cast my idea to several resort managers and they love the product. It incorporates safety, diver position visibility and has a great marketing hook for the resorts to advertise.
If there is anyone who may have a serious interest, please let me know where you are. As with most all things, money is a neccessary evil to manufacture products. I'm not asking for any money upfront before the idea is clearly explained and the risks are looked at, but I have to be clear, I need backers. Honestly, if this item hits like it seems to knowing how the idea has been recieved, there will be enough $$$ for everyone involved.
The main objective when I designed it was safety and a secondary treat was the opportunity for diving resorts and schools to use it as a marketing/advertising tool.
Additionally, the purchase price will be most affordable for anyone associated with diving.
Thanks!!
smokey831831

#6804 - 06/11/01 01:28 PM Re: Scuba Bouys
smokey831831 Offline
new diver

Loc: Gladstone, MO 64116
quote:
Originally posted by smokey831831:
I have an idea for a dive bouy that may change everyone's opinion of the "Ugly" flag on an innertube or piece of styroform. I've cast my idea to several resort managers and they love the product. It incorporates safety, diver position visibility and has a great marketing hook for the resorts to advertise.
If there is anyone who may have a serious interest, please let me know where you are. As with most all things, money is a neccessary evil to manufacture products. I'm not asking for any money upfront before the idea is clearly explained and the risks are looked at, but I have to be clear, I need backers. Honestly, if this item hits like it seems to knowing how the idea has been recieved, there will be enough $$$ for everyone involved.
The main objective when I designed it was safety and a secondary treat was the opportunity for diving resorts and schools to use it as a marketing/advertising tool.
Additionally, the purchase price will be most affordable for anyone associated with diving.
Thanks!!
smokey831831

Moderator:  BobG, Mel