Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#6736 - 03/05/06 04:32 AM Dive Buddies Wanted
Ez Offline
new diver

Loc: Lakeland, Florida
New to the sport, I'm in the lakeland Florida area, looking for friends with Diving interest around the state.

#6737 - 03/10/06 08:43 AM Re: Dive Buddies Wanted
BrianO Offline
veteran

Loc: Irvine
Take a looka the following link for SCUBA resources with the City of Lakeland. This is where divers are being trained and activities are being conducted near you.

http://www.lakelandgov.net/parkrec/recreation/Aquatics.html

#6738 - 03/11/06 10:43 PM Re: Dive Buddies Wanted
scubashep Offline
veteran

I am comming your way pretty soon man. I will be doing Blue Grotto and Devils Den before mid year no matter what. I also have cavern/cave training at Ginnie Springs if schedule holds up. As far as us we are all experienced divers with multiple ranges. Some more than others but we are straight up serious about safety 110%. I am pretty much the most ambitious and try new things and so more training than the rest of the general group, however I watch everyone more also. We may do dives that you don't like and I assure you you will not be pressured into them and if you wish to be walked through any of them we will do that also. I have three noraml dive buddies. We all have been diving together since we started and have learned to look out for everyone. So when we get ready to head that way I will give you the schedule.

[ 03-11-2006, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: scubashep ]

#6739 - 03/13/06 06:33 PM Re: Dive Buddies Wanted
BrianO Offline
veteran

You can't beat an invitation like that. You can email each other via the reply and the email member function.

#6740 - 03/24/06 03:11 PM Re: Dive Buddies Wanted
Ez Offline
new diver

Loc: Lakeland, Florida
Thank,s please do get in contact with me. Try to email you didnt know if it worked. Again, thanks
quote:
Originally posted by scubashep:
I am comming your way pretty soon man. I will be doing Blue Grotto and Devils Den before mid year no matter what. I also have cavern/cave training at Ginnie Springs if schedule holds up. As far as us we are all experienced divers with multiple ranges. Some more than others but we are straight up serious about safety 110%. I am pretty much the most ambitious and try new things and so more training than the rest of the general group, however I watch everyone more also. We may do dives that you don't like and I assure you you will not be pressured into them and if you wish to be walked through any of them we will do that also. I have three noraml dive buddies. We all have been diving together since we started and have learned to look out for everyone. So when we get ready to head that way I will give you the schedule.

#6741 - 03/24/06 07:29 PM Re: Dive Buddies Wanted
BrianO Offline
veteran

Once again, hard to turn down an invitation like this. Use the email member button at the top of the post to Get more details and info if you're interested.

Moderator:  BillL, BobG, Clarke, Mel