Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#6574 - 08/19/02 08:14 PM IL people
Boardrbunnie1 Offline
just got here

Loc: Joliet, IL
Hey everyone!
Im new to this website, but I was looking for people in the IL area to dive with. Both me and my dad dive, but were looking for more people to go with. Talk to u soon

Boardrbunnie1@aol.com

#6575 - 07/10/03 05:46 PM Re: IL people
Kasia Offline
avid diver

Loc: Chicago
Hey!

I live in Illinoi and im looking for a dive buddy also. I wanna go diving but i cant because i dont have a buddy. If your intersted email me @: smushi0587@aol.com or angelh2opolo@aol.com
Thanks
Kasia

#6576 - 07/30/03 12:30 AM Re: IL people
Moon Offline
new diver

Loc: Chicago
I live just NW burbs of chicago & miss diving ALOT , I got all the gear but a tank , I think i could rent one somewere around here, I would like to try diving lake michigan , but would like to go with other people , I also recently bougth a boat I'll be picking up this weekend in hopes that maybe ill get to dive more , for I cannot see paying $80.00 or more dollars to go with charters everytime i wanna dive, , So id be interested when i get back in a week , also do you knwo were i could rent a tank? , now i just need find boat landings , LOL

MoonsPC@comcast.net

Moderator:  BobG, Mel