99 Cent Specials - That's Right 99 Cents
Dive Flag License Plate Frame
Retail: $4.95 - 80% off
99 Cents - Yes, that's right 99 cents
Wheeled Courier Dive Bag
Retail: $94.95 - 31% off
|Deep Outdoors |
Accessory Organizer Protective Case
Retail: $16.00 - 62% off
- Large wheeled gear bag with fin pocket
- Large enough to carry a complete set of dive gear
- Dimensions: 29" x 15" x 16"
- Capacity: 6.960 Cubic Inches
- Completely padded
- Heavy Duty Cordura
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 7" x 2"
- Capacity: 147 cubic inches
Ff-19 X-pert Evolution Full Foot Fins
Retail: $56.00 - 10% off
|Ocean Quest |
Arctic Clear HD Mask
Retail: $109.00 - 47% off
|Ocean Quest |
Pacific Totally Dry Snorkel
Retail: $49.95 - 32% off
- Nature`s Wing Split-fin (propeller) technology provides the ultimate performance and comfort
- 20 Degree Angled Blade Design for improved efficiency
- Open-toe full foot pocket provides superb comfort and support
- Creates less strain on the leg muscles compared with traditional fins, reducing the diver's fatigue and subsequent air consumption
- Colors: Blue with Black Accents or Black with Silver Accents
- Sizes: 3 through 13
- Totally Dry Snorkel
- Perfect for the novice to the experienced snorkeler
- Dry Snorkel Technology eliminates water entry without sacrificing performance
- Top prevents water from entering
- Replaceable Silicone mouthpiece/Standard size (Optional: Small mouthpiece available see below to order)
- Colors: Red, Crystal Blue, Neon Yellow, Purple, Pink, Clear, Black, Black/Black Silicone
|What makes our customers so happy? |
Why You Need a Memory Card for Your Digital Camera Instructional Video Review
The memory card is an important item for just about all digital camera users. Many underwater digital cameras come with a small amount of memory built into them that is meant to be an emergency back up. It is generally just enough for a very small handful of digital still shots, but not nearly enough to allow the user to store anything significant and never enough to allow for any video recording.
The memory card allows the user to shoot and store a great deal of images. Often, at an average setting on your camera the user can store upwards of 750 ? 1000 still images per gigabyte on the card. This also allows the user to store the images until such time as they are ready to make prints or download them into their computers or other viewing media.
The memory card for your camera is quite possibly one of the most important items you can purchase.
Click here to view this video
For all your diving solutions . . .
You are receiving this email as our customer, or you have submitted your email address to us.
Your e-mail address is held in the strictest confidence and we will not share it with any third party.
Your privacy is protected.
Call our scuba instructors at 800-34-SCUBA
1752 Langley Avenue, Irvine CA 92614