Loc: Irvine, CA
Karbonflex Gloves $9.95
|Scuba 2.4lbs Divers Duffel Bag |
Retail: $50.00 - 50% off
- Heavy duty 660 Denier
- Large enough to carry a complete set of gear
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Easy access through wide u-shaped opening
- Easy care fabric is durable and dries quickly
- Dimensions: 30" x 13" x 13"
- Capacity: 5070 cubic inches
- Color: Black only
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
Dive Flag And Float
Retail: $22.48 - 55% off
|Submersible Systems |
Spare Air Pack
Retail: $299.00 - 16% off
|Wet Lifeguard Hat Original |
Flexfit Surf Hat
- Excellent stability in rough water
- Be seen by boats
- Increase your visibility
- Easy to carry in your dive bag
- Easy to inflate
- Large "Diver Below" displayed on side
- Complete with:
- 12" x 15" flag
- Towline attachment ring
- Color: Red and White
|Every Spare Air comes complete with:
- Wide-brimmed with an adjustable
- Protects your head from sun exposure
- Flexfit band-One size fit all
Nitrox 3.0 CF - Nitrox ready up to 40% EAN Add $18.00
Bella Women´s Scuba BC
Retail: $617.00 - 61% off
|Light & Motion |
Sola Dive 1200 L.E.D. Hands Free Light
|XS Scuba |
Fogcutter X(large) Recon Dive Knife
Retail: $100.00 - 10% off
- Designed specifically for a woman
- Contoured hips
- Integrated Weight System - 30 lb capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights)
- Depth-compensating cummerbund for a secure fit at all depths
- 2 easy access zippered pockets
- Quick release shoulder buckles
- Sternum strap
- 3 Over Pressure / Dump Valves
- Color: Black with Gray accents
- Sizes: XLarge
Closeout Limited to Stock on Hand
Click for ScubaPro sizing chart
- State of the art ultra bright L.E.D (Light Emitting Diode Technology)
- High Intensity White L.E.D. light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors
- 2 Mounts included:
- Beam angle 60 degrees flood/12 degrees spot
- Brightness: 1200 Lumens flood, 500 Lumens spot
- Run Time: High - 65 mins, Med - 130 mins, Low - 160 mins
- Biggest FogCutter (scissors style) knife made
- Built in scissors cuts easily through line, net, rope, kelp - see how it works
- Positive-Locking Sheath
- Easy one hand Release
- Two depth compensating leg straps
- Military black matte chromate finish for rust prevention
- Tank banging tip on handle
- 420 stainless steel blade
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11
- Color: Black Matte
Waterproof Dry Box 1000
|Ocean Reef |
Neptune Space G.divers Full Face Mask With L.E.D. Visor Light & Scuba Diver Communication Unit
4mm Kevlar Titanium Karbonflex Velcro Diving Gloves
Retail: $53.95 - 81% off
- Free Lanyard included
- Durable, economical dry box is just the right size for most divers
- Watertight and dust proof
- Outside Dimensions: 4-3/8 X 2-7/8 X
- Inside Dimensions: 3-15/16 X 2-5/8 X 1
- Colors: Blue, Red, Black and Yellow
|What makes our customers so happy? |
" I found that Scuba.com was extremely efficient in processing my order and shipping my product quickly. The website provided a great deal of product detail and a wide range of products to choose from. I am very happy with the price of the products I purchased. I did need to return a mesh dive bag because I naively thought the bag was opaque because the picture was misleading. I had no difficulty returning the bag and ordered another that met my needs. Thank you." -Tim P.
- Click to see more Happy Customers
|Did You Know?|
How much do YOU know? Test your knowledge on scuba quiz
and find out.
Get answers to scuba diving instruction and scuba gear questions. Click Here
How to Properly Pack a Gear Bag
Instructional Video Review
This instructional video demonstrates how to properly pack your gear bag before a dive.
If your bag has the large fin pockets on the sides, slide one 1 pair with the 1st fin blade down then the 2nd fin blade up. Do the same on the other side if packing for 2 divers.
Any heavy objects should be placed at the bottom of your bag.
If carrying dive lights, take the batteries out and pack them in a different part of the bag.
Use your mask box that came with your purchase & take the snorkel off.
Fold your wetsuit so it lays flat on the back of the bag. This will provide additional cushioning for the rest of your equipment.
Next, lay your BCD on top of your wetsuit.
Then you can start to fill in the spaces with your mask box, snorkel, booties, gloves, t-shirts, short, flip-flops, bathing suit, rash guards, dive skins & ball caps for the sun.
Most of the larger Roller Bags have a removable Padded Regulator Bag which can be stored in the front pouch.
Click here to view this video
For all your diving solutions . . .
You are receiving this email as our customer, or you have submitted your email address to us.
Your e-mail address is held in the strictest confidence and we will not share it with any third party.
Your privacy is protected.
Call our scuba instructors at 800-34-SCUBA
1752 Langley Avenue, Irvine CA 92614