| BC Knife |
Retail: $24.00 - 66% off
|Underwater Kinetics |
Aqualite L.E.D. Video Light
Pony Bottle Pressure Gauge
Retail: $40.00 - 50% off
- 420 Stainless Steel
- Easily attaches to your BC or to your leg or arm with knife straps (knife straps not included - see below to order)
- Blade Length: 3 1/8"
- Overall Length: 6 3/4"
- Styles: Sharp or Blunt
- Colors: Black or Crystal Blue
- Brand new for 2013
- Free spare rechargeable lithium ion battery included
- High Intensity White L.E.D. light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors
- Depth: 492 feet
- 5000 PSI Pressure Gauge
- Measures 3/4" in diameter
- Small and compact
- Luminescent face
- Visual low air indicator
- Attaches directly to your regulator 1st stage
Xp10 Air / Nitrox Dive Computer
|Ocean Reef |
Neptune Space G.divers Full Face Mask with Diver Communication Unit
Compact Dry Dive Bag
- Full watch functions - including wake up alarm
- Backlighting Display for Night Diving
- User replaceable battery
- 25 hour on-board dive log book
- PC downloadable
- Available Styles: Module Only or Wrist Mount (as pictured, see upgrade below)
- Roll-top closure
- Durable, waterproof construction
- Perfect for keys, cell phones, binoculars, cameras, etc.
- Dimensions: 19" x 10" x 1"
- Capacity: 183 cubic inches
- Weight: 0.44 lbs
5mm Form Plus Steamer Wetsuit
Retail: $288.00 - 54% off
Roller Backpack Dive Bag
Retail: $300.00 - 16% off
Mermaids Swim Fin
- Smooth-cut neckline for comfort
- Heavy-duty abrasion resistant fabric in the knees, seat and shoulders for added durability
- Women's Color: Black with Navy Accents
- Women's Sizes: XSmall, Medium
Closeout - Limited to Stock on Hand
Click for ScubaPro sizing chart
- Great pool toy for children
- Adjustable velcro strap
- Mermaid fin design
- Colors: Pink or Purple
- Fits children shoe sizes 1-7
- Pool Swimming Fins - Not for Snorkeling or Scuba Diving
|What makes our customers so happy? |
" Thanks for all your help with my orders Bob. Then mobile site works great and runs real easy on my iPhone and my wife´s iPad, thus the increase in the order. You site is now my main goto site for all my diving needs. Thanks again" -Stephen L.
- Click to see more Happy Customers
Differences Between LED and Halogen Lights Instructional Video
This instructional video explains the difference between the two major types of dive lights. They are the Halogen, also known as Xenon, and LED (Light Emitting Diode). The Halogen has a single glass bulb just like any other light we are used to seeing and the LED light has a diode with no glass involved. The significant difference between the two is that the LED is much more durable and the light is a different spectrum. It is more of a white light unlike the halogen that has a yellow light to it. The LED also has a longer burning time than the Halogen bulb. The major advantage to an LED light is the amount of battery life you get. If you change your batteries three times with LED light you will end up changing your batteries nine times with halogen lights. Although the LED is about three times as much, in the long run you will save more money on batteries and bulbs.
Click here to view this video
For all your diving solutions . . .
You are receiving this email as our customer, or you have submitted your email address to us.
Your e-mail address is held in the strictest confidence and we will not share it with any third party.
Your privacy is protected.
Call our scuba instructors at 800-34-SCUBA
1752 Langley Avenue, Irvine CA 92614