Loc: Irvine, CA
Tank O-Ring Kit $4.95
|Sherwood Ventura Travel Light BC |
Retail: $469.95 - 14% off
- Brand new for 2012
- Integrated Weight System - 16lb diver releasable capacity (For increased weight capacity add Trim weight pouches below)
- Lightweight and perfect for travellers - only 4.7 lbs
- Rear-pull air dump quickly adjusts to maintain buoyancy throughout dive
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Quick Release/Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- 2 large zipped pockets designed for easy access
- Depth-compensating cummerbund
- Color: Black with Grey accents
- Sizes/Lift: Small/28lbs, Medium/37lbs, Large/37lbs, XLarge/37lbs
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
Click for Sherwood sizing chart
| Deluxe Tank O-Ring Kit |
Retail: $12.00 - 58% off
Wisdom 3 Limited Edition Computer
Retail: $940.00 -
Sidekick 2 Stainless Steel Knife
Retail: $44.00 - 54% off
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Locking sheath and rubber leg strap
- Serrated blade
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Style: Sharp, Blunt
Ultra Clear Subframe Mask
|Dive Optics |
Stick-on Optic Lenses For Masks
SV2 Semi-Dry Snorkel
- Free Protective Hard Case included
- UltraClear lens features optical quality and distortion free vision
- Colors: Clear/Blue accents, Clear/Yellow, Clear/Pink, Clear/Purple, Clear/Black, Black/Red, Black/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Red, Black/Yellow, Black/Pink, Black/Purple
- Sizes: Medium-Large Faces (110 lbs+) or Small-Medium Faces (50-110 lbs)
Click Here to Add a Snorkel
- Works on sunglasses and eyeglasses too
- A quick and economical solution to adding magnification to any dive masks
- Now reading gauges and changing camera settings is possible in any mask
- Removable, leaves no residue, and can be reinstalled over and over again
- Easy to install
- Come in +1.0 through +4.0 diopter
- Complete set for both eyes
|What makes our customers so happy? |
" The package that I sent to you arrived sooner than I expected, what with the Christmas volume of mail and all. As I said in a previous message, errors do happen, even with the best of intentions. It is how a company fixes an error that separates the wheat from the chaff. So far you folks have been great. I appreciate, especially, the way you have kept me informed every step of the way. I look forward to receiving my replacement console at your earliest convenience." -Richard B.
- Click to see more Happy Customers
Differences Between Back Inflation BCDs vs. Jacket Style BCDs Instructional Video
This instructional video illustrates the differences between the back inflation BCs
and jacket inflation BCs
. The jacket inflation buoyancy compensator will keep you floating upright in the water and is a little bulkier than the back inflation BC. The back inflation BCD keeps all the air in the wing behind you and in the front there is a harness style webbing system. It will be easier to remain horizontal while diving with a back inflation BC. There are advantages to each type of scuba diving BC, so your choice should be based on your personal preferences.
Click here to view this video
For all your diving solutions . . .
You are receiving this email as our customer, or you have submitted your email address to us.
Your e-mail address is held in the strictest confidence and we will not share it with any third party.
Your privacy is protected.
Call our scuba instructors at 800-34-SCUBA
1752 Langley Avenue, Irvine CA 92614