Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#4929 - 01/22/04 05:27 PM is passing the open water hard
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'am going Aruba in May and want to scuba dive but do not think I can pass test not good at tests

#4930 - 01/22/04 05:53 PM Re: is passing the open water hard
BillL Offline
veteran

Loc: So. California, USA
I wouldn't worry too much. For the classroom sessions we have self-study kits both for NAUI and PADI. The DVD format is the easiest to use for searching for information. As far as the waterwork goes that's where the instructor comes in. Remember, Scuba Diving is FUN and so is learning it. So relax. If you have questions or need advice feel free to contact any of our instructors. We'll be happy to help.

#4931 - 01/24/04 08:32 PM Re: is passing the open water hard
Damon Offline
new diver

Loc: Austin
No matter wether good at tests or not bro .
It's pretty much a common sense thing and pretty hard to fail in my opinion. Not to say it doesn't happen just that most I know that have failed it were due to anxieties about a test . Relax and have fun is sound advise. Welcome to diving . Have fun and be safe.

Damon

#4932 - 01/27/04 11:27 AM Re: is passing the open water hard
BillL Offline
veteran

Loc: So. California, USA
Check out the quizzes at Skin-diver.com. They are a fun way to test your knowledge or practice for an exam.

Moderator:  BobG, Mel