Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4705 - 03/07/03 04:42 PM Re: What are the favorite specialties out there?
excite2scuba Offline
veteran

Loc: Frenchtown NJ
I myself plan on taking the nitrox specialty followed by peak buoyancy, navigation and the wreck specialty. Of course I will take the rescue diver specialty . I firmly believe that I should take this To make me a safer diver and I'll be able to handle an emerency if need be. You can never be over educated when it comes to diving. Keep it wet people.....

#4706 - 03/11/03 10:30 AM Re: What are the favorite specialties out there?
BillL Offline
veteran

Loc: So. California, USA
The rescue diver courses are a great way to get more comfortable. One of the first things a rescue speciality diver has to do is become totally comfortable with their skills and with the equipment they wear. The last thing you need is problems with your own gear when trying to help or assist someone else.

#4707 - 03/14/03 09:42 AM Re: What are the favorite specialties out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

The "specialties" I get the most pleasure from are deep, wreck penetration and cave. All of these are actually 'technical', requiring Nitrox, Trimix and many other certifications to attain...but, to me, the effort, cost and time were well worth it. Now I do and see things most people never even dream of.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BobG, Mel