Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#4519 - 02/28/02 11:16 AM Career Institute at halls
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was considering going to the carrer institute at Halls to turn my passion for diving into a carrer as an instructor but I live in Michigan and not too mny people around here know to much about it, I was just wondering what anyone thought of this dive school.

#4520 - 03/24/02 03:02 PM Re: Career Institute at halls
EricF Offline
veteran

Loc: CA
Have heard great things. To be more marketable in this industry get both PADI and NAUI instructor ratings!!

#4521 - 05/23/02 06:54 AM Re: Career Institute at halls
HardRock66 Offline
avid diver

Loc: Concord, NC
I'm certified under SSI, planning on reaching advanced level by the fall. I've thought about going for instructor certification there, but what's involved in crossing over to another organization?

#4522 - 05/23/02 02:46 PM Re: Career Institute at halls
Rebecca Offline
veteran

I think it is easier to cross over than to do your initial instructor course. There is less involved because you dont necessarily need to learn to be an instructor you just need to learn of differences in standards and procedures of the new agency. Most of it will come easier to you the second time around.

Moderator:  BillL, BobG, Clarke, Mel