Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#4051 - 11/19/00 10:14 AM Cerification
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was certified in 1975 and now can't find my certification card (I just had & used it in Sept). I am registered with PADI, but their website has been hacked. Is there a way to request a copy or replacement of the certification?

#4052 - 11/24/00 05:05 PM Re: Cerification
The Man Offline
just got here

Loc: West Plam Beach Fl united sate...
well lets forget about the certification card. you were cerified in 1975, and it is now 2000.This would be the a great time to take a refresher cource. Alot has changed in the rules,and regulations in the diving industrie that you may not be aware of. Then you will get your new card and not have to worry about your card from 1975.

#4053 - 12/01/00 12:16 AM Re: Cerification
Rebecca Offline
veteran

Lynne, Give PADI a call. They will look you up with the information you provide to them. You will be charged a nominal fee for the replacement.
quote:
Originally posted by Lynne:
I was certified in 1975 and now can't find my certification card (I just had & used it in Sept). I am registered with PADI, but their website has been hacked. Is there a way to request a copy or replacement of the certification?

Moderator:  BobG, Mel