Please contact our Scuba Diving Instructors by live chat or phone 1-800-34-SCUBA. We are standing by to answer any of your Scuba Diving questions.
Topic Options
#2661 - 07/20/03 03:58 PM Zeagle Ranger LTD BC
Steve Drewel Offline
just got here

Loc: Athens, TX
I am looking to purchasing a Zeagle Ranger LTD BC. How does this BC compare to others on the market. I have tried this brand on and it fits good, plus i like the idea of integrated weights. I am planning on doing some technical diving and From what I have learned so far this BC would fit that category very well. Any opinions would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

#2662 - 07/20/03 05:31 PM Re: Zeagle Ranger LTD BC
divealot Offline
veteran

Loc: Huntsville, AL
Find out if you can take it on a try-out dive or two, things seem to fit me a little differently when I'm wet. Also, talk to tech divers and find out what they think about it.

#2663 - 07/21/03 08:43 AM Re: Zeagle Ranger LTD BC
BillL Offline
veteran

Loc: So. California, USA
The Zeagle Ranger is an excellent choice. They make a double tank mounting option. The Ranger has 44lbs of lift standard. You can upgrade to a 50lb. single or 55lb, 85lb dual bladder. A split saddle harness and removable rear mounted weight system is also available. This gives you quite a bit of flexibility between recreational and more technical diving. The Ranger is one the best-built BCs on the market. Take a look on the website for pricing and further specifications. Item #005640
The LTD has the same design as the Ranger and some added features included with the LTD: Lumber pad, removable rear weight system, weight pouches, extra set of D-rings, two additional 1.5" D-ring on the bottom of the vest, tank bands design to be lenghtened for twin cylinders and a zippered attachment system that holds a variety os accessories. Item #005645

[ 07-21-2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Bill ]

Moderator:  BillL, BobG, Clarke, Mel, Reggie