The VENTURE is a 3mm one-piece jumpsuit designed for warm-water scuba diving, snorkeling, and other watersports. Highly flexible and lightweight, the Venture is available in male and female adult sizes as well as children’s sizes.
• 1 piece jumpsuit made of 3mm titanium lined neoprene throughout the suit
• Skin-out rubber chest, back, and wrist panels defeat the effect of wind,
making the Venture ideal for high-speed watersports
• Honeycomb o-ring wrist seals
• 3mm zipper flap with handy key pocket
• All seams are flatlock stitched for added stretch and comfort
• Lined with comfortable quick-drying, low pile, high-stretch nylon
• Long zipper leash with Velcro™ hold-down
• An ideal wetsuit for budget-conscious divers or for snorkelers and
• Available in male and female adult sizes, as well as 4 children’s sizes
The key step to making any wetsuit perform to its ultimate potential is reducing water transfer. This process, whereby water from the diving environment enters and exits the wetsuit, allows cold water to enter the suit and lets bodywarmed water exit; thus chilling the diver, even in tropical waters. PINNACLE nearly eliminates water transfer by creating better barriers to keep cold water out, making more form-fitting products that prevent internal water movement, employing the renowned Merino™ lining system to enable body heat to warm internal water, and then making it extremely difficult for that warm water to escape.
In order to prevent water entry and egress, PINNACLE employs the latest technology in sealing systems. Features like honeycomb o-ring wrist seals, Orcaskin™ forearm gussets, smoothskin chimney seals in the ankles, roll-neck collars with smoothskin sealing surfaces, smoothskin-to-smoothskin sealing surfaces on 10mm spine pads, and the innovative Pinnacle Defense System (P.D.S.) combine in PINNACLE suits to create a significantly better water barrier than in other brands. These sealing systems work as checkpoints, neither allowing water in the suit nor out.
The second step, having a more form-fitting suit, is achieved by offering divers more choices in sizes. PINNACLE offers as many as 17 male, 12 female and 4 children’s sizes in wetsuits, as well as more sizes of boots, gloves, and hoods than most other manufacturers.
PINNACLE has the ability to customize suits to some extent to fit people with more challenging shapes, but with up to 33 stock sizes, one is sure to fit almost any diver perfectly; and a tighter, better-fitting suit leaves less room for water to move, which keeps the diver warmer.