- Free coil lanyard included
- Rugged aluminum casing
- 100,000 hours bulb life
- High Intensity White L.E.D. light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors
- State of the art ultra bright L.E.D. (Light Emitting Diode Technology)
- Shock and Impact resistant L.E.D. bulb - will not break when dropped
- 300 TIMES Longer Bulb Life - 100,000+ Hours!
POWER: 230 Lumens
- BATTERY: 3 C-Cell (not included - see below to order)
- BATTERY LIFE: 14 - 18 hours
- DEPTH: 393 feet
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 7.6" long x 1.7" diameter
- FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
More About This Product
A medium sized high intensity LED for incredibly long burn-time: from 14 to 18 hours.
The perfect primary light for recreational diving or as a backup for more technical dives.
Rugged aluminum casing, even tougher than it appears.
Powered by three user-replaceable C alkaline batteries.