- CLOSEOUT - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND -
Average Customer Review: based on 3 reviews.Rating: Pinnacle 3mm Tempo Merino Elastiprene Super-Stretch Wetsuit Review - Scuba Gear Reviews
hello, which wetsuitallows the most movement for swiming in around 50 degree water.probably dosent have tobe for colder water because swiming makes you warm anyways. I would just like mre arm freedom in arm movement
With the Merino wool liner, would you say this wetsuit is cooler, warmer, or just the same as other 3mm wetsuits?
Sir: This suit looks an excellent buy,but I am 58and 1/2,188 lbs,44/37 and with 29 inseam. How well will this Pinnacle fit? I have a scubapro 5mm and hate a back zip. Will this 3mm be easier to don?
Looking at the Pinnacle 3mm Tempo Merino wetsuit. Im 55" and weigh 140 lbs. Will I fit into a small or do I need a medium?
WHat a sales guy.. not to point me to the womens style in the same thing.
Hello Betty, here is the web link to the women version of the wet suit: http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-43/152122/Pinnacle-3mm-Siren-Merino-Elastiprene-Super-Stretch-Wetsuit.html.
TEMPO & SIREN
Incorporating our patented Merino™ lining and high stretch elastiprene materials providing the ultimate in warmth and comfort
Male Tempo available in 3mm, 5mm or 7mm
• A choice of 3mm, 5mm or 7mm thicknesses
• Pinnacle's patented Merino™ lining system adds up to 35% insulating power
• Merino™ dries quickly, helps the suit slide on, and is odor-resistant
• Next generation Elastiprene titanium lined neoprene throughout the wetsuit
is even stretchier and more flexible than the original Elastiprene wetsuits
• Rear zipper is equipped with a 10mm spine flap and smoothskin seal to
provide spine protection and reduce internal water movement
• Pinnacle Defense System (PDS) prevents zipper from biting into the
• Main zipper is equipped with long pull leash and Velcro tie down
• 8' ankle zipper seals make donning and doffing easier, yet seal water out
• Smoothskin chimney ankle and O-ring wrist seals create effective
barriers to water entry; trapping body-heated water inside the suit, keeping
the diver warm
• Roll neck collar with newly redesigned neck closure and smoothskin seal
provides a better water barrier and increased comfort
• Molded rubber shoulder pads hold BC in place, pad the diver's shoulders,
and prevent suit wear
Siren (female version) available in 3mm, 5mm or 7mm
• Innovative multi-panel rubber knee pads protect the diver and the suit
• Double-glued and blind stitched construction
• Stress disks applied at all internal seam intersections for added strength
• 13 Male and 10 Female sizes
• New brighter, livelier color patterns that are unique to each gender
Merino™ is exothermic, meaning that it releases a measurable amount of heat as it draws water across its fibers. It is almost as though the suit were equipped with its own heat generating source. Merino™ offers other benefits to divers as well. In addition to the added warmth created by the lining, it is more comfortable and helps to reduce odors. Merino’s™ super soft
composition and incredibly fine fibers not only eliminate the itch often felt with other wools, but they actually help to reduce the rashes often experienced in high-action areas, such as under the arm and behind the knee. Additionally, because Merino™ creates very little surface friction, it allows a suit to slide on easier than any other that you’ve ever tried, particularly when wet. Merino’s™ excellent moisture absorption properties and uneven surface structure prevent the build-up of bacteria, whereas bacteria thrive on the exposed flat surfaces of synthetics. Many odors and infections that affect divers are borne of bacteria. Merino™ protected suits tend to stay fresher smelling, especially on dive trips, when thorough washing may be infrequent. It is far more resistant to abrasion and “Velcro-attack” while also reducing the ability for soil particles to stick to your suit’s lining. Merino™ dries faster than traditional wetsuit linings, so after-dive care is easier than ever.
Merino™ is the ideal wetsuit lining for so many reasons. It has been scientifically proven to be far more efficient than traditional linings; and it is softer, more comfortable, and it slides on easier than standard wetsuits. It is exothermic upon wetting, faster drying, and more hygienic than other suits. It is a wholesome renewable resource. But the real beauty of slipping into a Merino™ lined wetsuit is the beauty of nature herself.
It just feels right.