- CLOSEOUT - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND -
Average Customer Review: based on 4 reviews.Rating: Nice product, good quality for price, but sizing runs small (order a size larger for women).
How true are Pinnacle wetsuits to their size charts? And do they have a snug fit? I am debating between the small or medium, as I appear to be in between: 160cm height, 56kg weight, 87cm bust and hips, 75cm waist. Ive always worn small suits when renting at dive shops. Thanks!
I am a large woman. Weight almost 250, but am 5.5 what size suit would I need Looking at the Pennacle #mm
The most important measurements any time you purchase a wetsuit using the manufacturer''s sizing charts will always be your waist and chest/bust measurements. The suit needs to fit your torso correctly in order to do its job properly. Keep in mind there is no such thing as a comfortable wetsuit on the surface. You want it to be snug, but not cut off circulation to your extremities. The more snug it is, the thinner the layer of water your body is heating. If its too loose you will remain warm for awhile, but eventually your body won''t be able to keep up with the greater amount of water flowing through the suit and you''ll wind up getting cold faster. After that your height is a secondary measurement. The manufacturers realize that generally speaking your boots and gloves can overlap slightly short arms and legs, or the diver can push or roll up longer sleeves and/or arms if need be. Weight is a measurement the diver can usually ignore. It really has little to no bearing what so ever on the sizing and fit of your suit. The manufacturers do not take into account muscle being more dense than fat, so based simply on fitness levels 2 people can be the exact same size but quite different in weight. This measurement should only be used if the person is literally on the fence between 2 sizes in all categories. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact our instructors at email@example.com
The VENTURE is a 3mm one-piece jumpsuit designed for warm-water scuba diving, snorkeling, and other watersports. Highly flexible and lightweight, the Venture is available in male and female adult sizes as well as children’s sizes.
• 1 piece jumpsuit made of 3mm titanium lined neoprene throughout the suit
• Skin-out rubber chest, back, and wrist panels defeat the effect of wind,
making the Venture ideal for high-speed watersports
• Honeycomb o-ring wrist seals
• 3mm zipper flap with handy key pocket
• All seams are flatlock stitched for added stretch and comfort
• Lined with comfortable quick-drying, low pile, high-stretch nylon
• Long zipper leash with Velcro™ hold-down
• An ideal wetsuit for budget-conscious divers or for snorkelers and
• Available in male and female adult sizes, as well as 4 children’s sizes