Average Customer Review: based on 2 reviews.Rating: Aqua Lung Titan LX
Id like to purchase an aqualung regulator from Scuba.com. When and if I need warranty work done on the regulator, how does that work? Would I send it back to the manufacturer, or to scuba.com or can I take it to my nearest dealer?
Good morning, The Free Parts for Life Program allows the customer to receive free parts when the regulator is due for overhaul. Free parts consist of the normal replacement items as found in the Regulator 1st & 2nd Stage Service Kits. Labor charges are not covered. Assuming the program guidelines are followed, the Free Parts for Life Program will apply to the life of the regulator and will significantly reduce the cost of ownership. This program is in addition to the standard product warranties outlined in the owner’s manual. The Free Parts for Life Program is a commitment by you (the Regulator owner), your Aqua Lung Dealer and Aqua Lung. To participate, you must be the original owner and have purchased the regulator from an Authorized Aqua Lung or Apeks America Dealer. The regulator must be brought to an Authorized Dealer at least once a year for inspection or overhaul according to the below schedule: Year #1: Inspection Year #2: Overhaul Year #3: Inspection Year #4: Overhaul Etc. To keep the Free Parts for Life Program active, both inspections and overhauls need to be documented in the Annual Service & Inspection Records included in the Owner’s Manual CD or can be found online here. If an inspection or overhaul is missed, the regulator no longer qualifies for the Free Parts for Life program.
As far as warranties are concerned, Is Scuba.com a registered dealer with Aqualung and not a grey market dealer?
Hello Joan, we are an authorized dealer for all of the gear we carry. But to find out if a place is an authorized dealer all you would have to do is call the manufacture directly and they would let you know who is authorized dealer or gray market dealer.
Hi, I have an older Titan LX and Im looking to replace the 1st stage, if possible. Id like to find out if I can just order a first stage with 2 HP ports like the newer one has. Is there a way to just order the 1st stage? If so, what would be the cost? Alternatively, Ive looked for an HP splitter but those are very hard to find and Im not sure if it is a good/safe solution.
The CORE regulator’s amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the
ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive
mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today.
The CORE comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure
device (ACD) which seals water out.
• Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the fi rst stage inlet
by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve
o This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
o Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
• The balanced diaphragm fi rst stage provides superior, consistent performance
• The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
• Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
• The T-shape of the fi rst stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2
• Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
• The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freefl ow at the surface while
giving a performance boost at depth
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates
the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient
• Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
• Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a
reusable mouthpiece clamp
• The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters
colder than 50°F / 10°C
• The Supreme version is equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the
fi rst stage and a lip shield on the second stage.
Available for shipment to U.S. zip codes only