Rating: Good Service and Product
Reviewer: Barry Cilliers,
Thank you for the good product and serves.Every one at Scuba shop did a grate job.The Sherwood Dive Computer 3 Gauge Console work well and it is grade.
Did this Review help?
10 out of 21 people found this review helpful.
Questions and Answers for Sherwood Profile Air / Nitrox Computer 3-Gauge Metric Navcon Console:
PRODUCT FEATURES Navigational Console - Whether you’re 60’ down or 260’ down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer that’s easy to read and makes sense. ProFile satisfies both requirements.
ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance.
ProFile’s time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet. This practical dive computer also features:
• Analog ascent rate indicator with warnings.
• Visual alarms.
• HydroGlow backlit display for easy reading in low light situations.
• Automatic altitude compensation to 14,000 feet.
• Temperature readout.
• User replaceable batteries.
• Standard or metric unit selectivity.
• Available in console, wrist mount, hose mount and capsule only configurations.
• Easy console upgrades: ProFile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can be used as a replacement for the depth gauge.
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
• Log book data: up to 50 dives.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• Economical companion to Wisdom 2.
• Easy console upgrade: Profile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can replace depth gauge.
• Excellent entry level computer.
• Nitrox mode. • Deepest depth – current dive. • Dive time. • Current depth. • Dive Time remaining (NDL). • Bar graphs – maximum nitrogen load and maximum ascent rate last dive.
• Screen 1 indicator. • Water temperature – last dive. • Surface interval before dive. • Maximum depth last dive. • Dive time.