Average Customer Review: based on 5 reviews.Rating: Great computer
Does this computer come with a digital compress?
No the OC1 would be the one you want. http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-17/009233/Oceanic-OC1-Air-Nitrox-Hoseless-Titanium-Computer-Dive-Watch-with-Digital-Compass.html
Will my transmitter from my old Oceanic VT PRO hoseless computer work with this new 3.1 Atom or will I need to buy a new transmitter.
Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm® allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety
Wireless Air Integrated Technology allows streamlined and accurate monitoring of tank pressure
4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time (with option to display Main and Alternate simultaneously), Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 nitrox mixes to 100% O2
Improved user-interface with 'Step Back' History - allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
Safety stop - auto (with adjustable stop time and depth) + manual (run timer)
Gauge Mode with Run Timer
Single button access to 'Last Dive' display (max depth & bottom time)
Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
Customizable Audible Alarms with flashing red LED light
Data Retention - allows between dive battery replacement
History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
OceanLog® PC Download and Settings Upload Software and USB Cable included with 'Complete' option only
Firmware Update Ready
Physical Specs: THICKNESS 5/8', HOUSING 2.1/8', FRONT LENS 1.1/2', SCREEN 1.1/4'
Dual Algorithm Technology
Choose the one dive computer that’s liberal, conservative or middle-of-the-road.
Dual Algorithm™ technology lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
CAN BE USED AS
• Dive Computer (Air or Nitrox) with up to 3 Gases up to 100% O2 and 3 Transmitters.
• Digital Depth Gauge/Timer with up to 3 Transmitters.
• Free Dive (breath hold) activity with Depth Gauge/Countdown Timer.
DIVE COMPUTER PERFORMANCE
• Buhlmann ZHL-16c based PZ+, or DSAT based, algorithm.
• No Deco limits closely follow PADI RDP.
• Decompression in agreement with Buhlmann ZHL-16c and French MN90.
• No Deco Deep Stops >> Morroni, Bennett.
• Deco Deep Stops (not recommended) >> Blatteau, Gerth, Gutvik.
• Altitude >> Buhlmann, IANTD, RDP (Cross).
• Altitude corrections and O2 limits based on NOAA tables.
> Pressure => 120 PSI (8 BAR)
> Battery => 2.75 volts
> Pressure < 50 PSI (3.5 BAR)
TMT Compatibility with Nitrox
When packaged and shipped from the factory, Oceanic TMTs are rated for use with compressed Air and Nitrox mixtures containing up to 99% O2 by volume and with 100% O2.
• Depth ±1% of full scale
• Timers 1 second per day
Dive Mode Activation:
• Must be in Dive Computer mode, if Wet Activation is set OFF.
• Automatic by immersion in water, if Wet Activation is set ON.
• Cannot be manually activated deeper than 4 FT (1.2 M), if Wet Activation is set OFF.
• Cannot operate as a DC at elevations higher than 14,000 feet (4,270 meters).
• NORM/GAUG displays Dives #1 to 24, FREE displays #1 to 99 (0 if no dive made yet).
• Resets to Dive #1, upon diving (after 24 hours with no dives).
Dive Log Mode:
• Stores 24 most recent NORM/GAUG dives in memory for viewing.
• After 24 dives, adds 25th dive in memory and deletes the older dive.
• Operational from sea level to 14,000 feet (4,270 meters) elevation.
• Measures ambient pressure every 30 minutes in Watch mode, when Dive Computer mode is accessed, and every 15 minutes while in DC Surface modes.
• Does not measure ambient pressure when Wet.
• Compensates for Altitudes above sea level beginning at 3,001 feet (916 meters) elevation and every 1,000 feet (305 meters) higher.
• Watch Battery (1) 3 vdc, CR2450, Lithium battery (Panasonic or equivalent)
• Transmitter Battery (1) 3 vdc, CR2, .75 Ahr, Lithium battery (Duracell model DL-CR2 or equivalent)
• Shelf life Up to 7 years (when shipped from factory in Deep Sleep mode)
• Replacement User replaceable (annual recommended)
• Use Life (ATOM 3.0) 1 year or 300 dive hours if (2) 1 hour dives per dive day
• Use Life (Transmitter) 300 dive hours if (2) 1 hour dives per dive day
Battery Indicator (ATOM 3.0 only):
• Warning >> icon on solid when <= 2.75 volts, Battery change recommended.
• Alarm >> icon on flashing when <= 2.50 volts, change the Battery, will not function as a DC.
• Out of the water >> between 20 °F and 140 °F (-6 and 60 °C).
• In the water >> between 28 °F and 95 °F (-2 and 35 °C).
Not available for shipment to Australia