What is the difference between old style and new style?
Hello Larry, Thank you for your inquiry! There is no difference between the Oceanic Geo Air / Nitrox Computer Dive Watch ´´Old Style´´ and the New Style except the price! If you have any questions or wish to place an order, please call us at 1-800-247-2822 or 949-221-9300.
Is this a good computer for free diving? Really care most about the depth.
Can be used for freediving but the Aeris F.10 will be much better. http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-17/009263/Aeris-F.10-V.2-Freediving-Computer-Dive-Watch.html
• Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive Modes
• Multiple color combinations to choose from
• Advanced user settings and options
• PC Downloadable with optional OceanLog® PC Interface
• Audible alarm with flashing LED warning light and Alarm Acknowledgement
• Simulator and advanced dive planner
• SmartGlo® Backlighting
• Adjustable safety stop time and depth