Average Customer Review: based on 2 reviews.Rating: great product great service
What are these upgrades for? UPGRADES: With Wrist Mount Add $5.00 USD With Hose Mount Add $5.00 USD
Hi Ursula, The computer comes as a module by itself. Upgrades are the way you can attach your computer. You can use a wrist mount and wear it like a watch. Another upgrade is the hose mount, this way you can attach your computer to a gauge hose. Pricing can change every day.
What is the diameter? I have a 45mm boot from an old spg that I would like to fill. Can you recommend anything else?
The sizes on the modules have changed in the last few years. It is difficult to tell what will fit. You might want to contact the manufacture to see if they can suggest a solution. http://www.sherwoodscuba.com/index2.php
COMPUTERS: ProFile Computer - Navigational Console
Navigational Console -
Whether you’re 60’ down or 260’ down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer that’s easy to read and makes sense. ProFile satisfies both requirements.
ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance.
ProFile’s time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet. This practical dive computer also features:
• Analog ascent rate indicator with warnings.
• Visual alarms.
• HydroGlow backlit display for easy reading in low light situations.
• Automatic altitude compensation to 14,000 feet.
• Temperature readout.
• User replaceable batteries.
• Standard or metric unit selectivity.
• Available in console, wrist mount, hose mount and capsule only configurations.
• Easy console upgrades: ProFile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can be used as a replacement for the depth gauge.
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
• Log book data: up to 50 dives.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• Economical companion to Wisdom 2.
• Easy console upgrade: Profile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can replace depth gauge.
• Excellent entry level computer.
• Nitrox mode.
• Deepest depth – current dive.
• Dive time.
• Current depth.
• Dive Time remaining (NDL).
• Bar graphs – maximum nitrogen load and maximum ascent rate last dive.
• Screen 1 indicator.
• Water temperature – last dive.
• Surface interval before dive.
• Maximum depth last dive.
• Dive time.