Average Customer Review: based on 4 reviews.Rating: Reliable dive computer.
1) What dive algorithm does this computer operate on? I am replacing an oceanic data plus, which I think used the pelagic dsat, Rogers Powell algorithm. 2) Will this module fit into an Oceanic hose mount boot and/or a U.S. Divers hose mount boot? Thank you
Genesis has their computers made at Pelagic and uses the same motherboard, processor, algorithms and such. It will fit into any of the current Oceanic Veo or sllimline computer boots, but not the US Divers boot as they switched to a different manufacturer prior to this computer being designed.
ReAct Pro Compact Console dive computer
• Intuitive operation and display.
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Expanded memory for dive profiles - access to up to 110 dives.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen or oxygen limits.
• Audible and visual alarms – diver selectable.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• PC downloadable profiles.
• Exceptionally intuitive display.
• Three screens in Dive Mode - User Selected.
• Air/Nitrox - User Selected.
• Imperial or metric - User Selected.
• Dive log sample rate - User Selected.
• Pre-dive planning: Depth - User Selected.
• Time of Day (dive & surface).
• 24 HR. or AM/PM.
• Month and day display.
• PC downloadable.
• Large 270° nitrogen absorption graph.
• Maximum depth - 330 FT.
• Deco stops to 60 ft.
• Safety stop countdown timer.
• Water or manual activation.
• Visual warnings and alarms.
• Automatic altitude adjustment - to 14,000 ft.
• New long-life, consumer replaceable battery.
• HydroGlow illumination (dive & surface).
• Surface interval time from first activation.
• Current temperature.
• Number of dives in current series.
• Time of day.
21% to 50% FO2.
Nitrox indicator icon.
50% FO2 default - User selected.
O2 Sat display (dive & surface).
FO2 display (dive & surface).