Average Customer Review: based on 4 reviews.Rating: Reliable dive computer.
1) What dive algorithm does this computer operate on? I am replacing an oceanic data plus, which I think used the pelagic dsat, Rogers Powell algorithm. 2) Will this module fit into an Oceanic hose mount boot and/or a U.S. Divers hose mount boot? Thank you
Genesis has their computers made at Pelagic and uses the same motherboard, processor, algorithms and such. It will fit into any of the current Oceanic Veo or sllimline computer boots, but not the US Divers boot as they switched to a different manufacturer prior to this computer being designed.
I bought the Genesis React Pro 3919 computer last month and want to buy a spare battery. The spare battery listed on the page with the computer does not list the Genesis React Pro as a model that it fits. Is that the correct battery for this computer?
Can you tell me about the conservative setting? I do live aboard diving and my current computer is very conservative. It times out before my dive buddy and we dive similar profiles. Also, can the genesis react pro air/nitrox be manually turned off to conserve battery life?
The Genesis computers are typically considered fairly conservative. They cannot be manually shut off. They will shut off after an hour of not being pressurized or used. If the computer has been under pressure, it will shut down to everything except the "time to fly" countdown indicating when it would be safe to fly after a dive.
ReAct Pro Compact Console dive computer
• Intuitive operation and display.
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Expanded memory for dive profiles - access to up to 110 dives.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen or oxygen limits.
• Audible and visual alarms – diver selectable.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• PC downloadable profiles.
• Exceptionally intuitive display.
• Three screens in Dive Mode - User Selected.
• Air/Nitrox - User Selected.
• Imperial or metric - User Selected.
• Dive log sample rate - User Selected.
• Pre-dive planning: Depth - User Selected.
• Time of Day (dive & surface).
• 24 HR. or AM/PM.
• Month and day display.
• PC downloadable.
• Large 270° nitrogen absorption graph.
• Maximum depth - 330 FT.
• Deco stops to 60 ft.
• Safety stop countdown timer.
• Water or manual activation.
• Visual warnings and alarms.
• Automatic altitude adjustment - to 14,000 ft.
• New long-life, consumer replaceable battery.
• HydroGlow illumination (dive & surface).
• Surface interval time from first activation.
• Current temperature.
• Number of dives in current series.
• Time of day.
21% to 50% FO2.
Nitrox indicator icon.
50% FO2 default - User selected.
O2 Sat display (dive & surface).
FO2 display (dive & surface).