Average Customer Review: based on 1 reviews.Rating: Awesome price
Hi yall, My old Genesis console computer died last year and I need a replacement. All I want is the computer and Id like to put it into my old console with my old tank pressure gauge. The old computer is 2 1/4 inches in diameter. A slightly larger one would still fit in the console. Id like the simplest computer I can get. Will the Genesis Resource Pro Air/Nitrox Computer Console work for what I want? Thanks, MaryAnn
COMPUTERS: Resource Pro Computer - Compact Console
ReSource Pro Compact Console includes a dive computer and a 5000 psi pressure gauge w/temp. Also available in metric. 1.75' diameter.
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
• Log book data: up to 50 dives.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• Easy console upgrade.
• Excellent entry level computer.
• Exceptionally intuitive display.
• Maximum depth - 250 ft.
• Deco stops to 40 ft.
• Alarms - visual.
• Automatic altitude adjustment - to 14,000 ft.
• Safety stop countdown timer.
• Water or manual activation.
• Consumer replaceable batteries.
• Imperial or metric user selected.
• Replaceable lens protector.
• HydroGlow illumination.
• Dive time remaining (NDL).
• Current depth.
• Bar graph indicating nitrogen load.
• Bar graph indicating current ascent rate.
• Log mode indicator.
• Maximum depth.
• Elapsed dive time.
• Bar graph indicating Nitrogen load at end of dive.
• Bar graph indicating maximum ascent rate - last dive.
• Bar graph indicating deepest stop
• Total ascent time indicated above
• Stop time and depth of stop.
• Current depth indicated.
• Up arrow indicating need to ascend to stop depth.